Unsatisfactory Haircuts (1 Viewer)

Do you tip your hair stylist?

• Total voters

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
i went to the barber yesterday for a hair do - nothing fancy, just a number 3 all over and a number 1 on the beard. when i got home i went to the mirror to have a better look and theres long bits everywhere, he made a complete fuck of it. has anyone ever gone back to the barber to complain and get them to finish the job properly? im at my wits end. its closed now for good friday and i have to work saturday and monday is a public holiday so it'll be days before i can get there.

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Every haircut is unsatisfactory for me since I have to pay 60+ just because I'm a damn girl. I would say go back but in reality I wouldn't have the guts. I don't even send food back when it's wrong. How did you not notice before you left?

nooleen

bad ape
Threads
what you need is a personal stylist. michelle obama's guy works wonders, i'll PM you his number.

plug

Threads
Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
borrow a shaver and run over the fucked up bits yourself. or buy a shaver and save yourself loads of money and potential disappointment in the future. I haven't paid for a haircut since 1995, or possibly 1994. paying for a haircut... madness!

nooleen

bad ape
Threads
Every haircut is unsatisfactory for me since I have to pay 60+ just because I'm a damn girl. I would say go back but in reality I wouldn't have the guts. I don't even send food back when it's wrong. How did you not notice before you left?
60 quid for a haircut, are you mental!

nooleen

bad ape
Threads
i'll do it for you, only 50 quid a pop!
i did my own and my mum even remarked on it, she said, did you get a haircut? and i said, no. yea, and she was intrigued. and yea, i did my counsel keep, because i do know that doth drive her mad.

flashback

Threads
here, when you are cutting your own hair with the clippers, how does one deal with the twirly bits at the base of one's head that need a going over with the guide off?

There's also the tricky transition from hair to beard. But you could probably learn that bit. Its the bit on the back that worries me.

piratecore

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
cos i would have showed them up with my toned body, boy next door looks and impeccable dress sense. they wanted to keep at least some of the groupies to themselves but i would have none of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Paris 1919
    The Endless Plain Of Fortune
    John Cale
    Paris 1919

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads