Unsatisfactory Haircuts (2 Viewers)

Do you tip your hair stylist?

• Total voters
Despite being a fairly low maintenance 4 blade at the back, take a fair bit off the top job, the lad doing my hair last week managed to make a right hames of it. I didn't really notice until I got home that he had cut the sides too short and left the top, particularly my fringe, too long. I looked like I should be selling yokes in a tracksuit. I passed up the opportunity, steeled myself and went back the next day and they sorted it out. First time I've ever done that, would usually go a long way to avoid any fuss whatsoever. Mortified. They were sound about it though. Hopefully yer man didn't secretly jizz on his scissors before he fixed it.

the babylon barber on south richmond street

fuck those guys,most unsatisfactory haircut i've had in a long time,you'd think a one all over would be a piece of piss to do but then he starts fucking about with a zero blade in parts,what a dope.and charged me extra cause i wanted the beard off too.not happy,im gonna stay indoors for a week i think.

a girl i know got an unsatisfactory haircut recently but i don't know if she knows it's unsatisfactory. it makes her look like an oul one. i told her it was very nice.

did anyone used to go to the Merchant Barber in temple bar? especially when it was in the shop across the way from where it is now. that place used to be amazing.. always used to be playing really cool music and it was the only place you could get a cool haircut in the 90's
i don't know what it's like now

i'm back to a quiff these days.. it's the most satisfactory of haircuts
but kind of high maintenance

I want to get my hair cut in Mecca in Rathmines, but they only accept gentlemen. Or that neon blue place that looks like a strip club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back