Unsatisfactory Haircuts (2 Viewers)

Do you tip your hair stylist?

• Total voters
I want to get my hair cut in Mecca in Rathmines, but they only accept gentlemen. Or that neon blue place that looks like a strip club.

that place is neon blue to stop people injecting drugs while they're waiting on their haircut

you're either gonna come out of there with a wispy fringe and a step, or one of those haircuts that makes people look like a budgie

i haven't paid for a haircut since the mid nineties. i got a wahl pet clipper, which is the exact same as the normal wahl clippers, but half the price. it also came with a 'how to shave your poodle' (my memory on the exact title is a bit fuzzy) video.

I got my hair cut yesterday in the place near Whelans, and she asks me do I want my eyebrows trimmed. Didn't know what to say! My mouth moved but no words came out. She just laughed and said "they're not too bad. Irish people are so hairy".

so did you get them trimmed then?

the barbers across from hotpress on trinity st are a miserable bunch of scum sucking fucks.
dude who used to run it looked like a jumped up beefier member of erasure with an attitude.

forgot to recommend these guys again after last weeks satisfactory do.

and again - top job babylon barbers.

tumblr_li8fmaXb7T1qzqsoto1_500.jpg

I haven't cut my hair in nearly a year, I need a new unsatisfactory haircut. To cut it all off again, or no? That is the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back