Unsatisfactory Haircuts (1 Viewer)

Do you tip your hair stylist?

• Total voters
Imelda May gets away with it. Or does she? I quite like her...

Imelda-May3.jpg

jonah your hair was lovely last time I saw it..

Imelda is sound I saw her on the late late one time.Seems like a cool bird.Wouldnt bang her though.

I quite love her myself, I think she's stunning and I like that she's a bit fierce. Damn all these flowery, simpering, tiny little girl voiced girls with their teapots and whimsy and whining.

But yeah I'm not sure I could pull it off

EA Thanks Pop Whore No1.; ! That's lovely of you to say.

I quite love her myself, I think she's stunning and I like that she's a bit fierce.

yeah, fierce is good.

Damn all these flowery, simpering, tiny little girl voiced girls with their teapots and whimsy and whining.

guys as well.

RIP Steven Wells for his marvellous description of Belle & Sebastian

"self-loving, knock-kneed, passive aggressive, dressed-up-in-kiddy-clothes, mock-pop-creepiness-peddling, smug, underachieving, real-pop-hating no-talents celebrating their own inadequacy with music so white it's translucent".

I absolutely love that description too, despite having a huge boner for Sarah Records... so basically that negates my entire argument above.

Need to get a trim myself- last time i got a Zero cut and realised just how bad the psoriasis on my noggin is...I looked like I had radiation burns or something. I think a Number 1 will have to suffice

Theres only a linimted need for the zero blade IMHO..unless ya wanna look klike a hare krishna or a thug

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back