Unsatisfactory Haircuts (1 Viewer)

Do you tip your hair stylist?

• Total voters
I never really made a connection with my old barber. He was bald, which always worried me. It's like the Minister for Finance not having a bank account or something, never sat right with me and the place was full of old men.

The new barber's place is deadly, real hip, like the barber, loads to talk about, but jesus I just can't get him to make my hair look good.

I tip anyone in charge of my food or my appearance.

I never really made a connection with my old barber. He was bald, which always worried me. It's like the Minister for Finance not having a bank account or something, never sat right with me and the place was full of old men.

The new barber's place is deadly, real hip, like the barber, loads to talk about, but jesus I just can't get him to make my hair look good.

I tip anyone in charge of my food or my appearance.

even if they don't deserve it? surely that's sending them the wrong message.

I'm with HMD, I only tip them if they do a good job and I'm happy with the result. I've had one or two haircuts in the past where they were lucky I paid them at all (and didn't sue)!

even if they don't deserve it? surely that's sending them the wrong message.

Barber- My hair has a mind of its own, so I can never tell if I've got a good haircut until I the next day when I do it myself. I used to go to a barber that feathered my hair 80's style (it was the early 90's) when he was done cutting it. I looked absolutely ridiculous coming home from the barber. When I washed it and did it myself the next morning though it always looked perfect. He got a tip

Food- depends. If it's shite service, no tip. If the service is great and the food is horrendous, I will refuse to pay for the food, but still tip the waitress. If it's food being delivered to my home, I will always tip. Those guys have time with my food when no one is watching.

Quiet here lately, glad to see everyone's hair troubles have receded

BgJTTKFCQAAp0Z0.png:large

I asked for a little off the back but he pretty much cut it all off.
Most of it is about an inch long now.
Bit of a translation problem there.

I dont like it but everyone else does, and isnt that the most important thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back