Unsatisfactory Haircuts (1 Viewer)

Do you tip your hair stylist?

• Total voters
Back to cutting my own hair, have been since last October. Someone said it looked like Rod Stewart's hair last weekend. I don't think that was meant as a compliment but i took it was a huge one

Got me a terrible one there yesterday. Yer man seemed to just give up halfway through and I hadn't it in me to goad him on. In fairness it had been about a year since my last one.

Got me a terrible one there yesterday. Yer man seemed to just give up halfway through and I hadn't it in me to goad him on. In fairness it had been about a year since my last one.

To be fair, your hair has always been somewhat unsatisfactory. You can put a dress on a pig, but it's still a pig.

Not satisfied with todays do at all. Needless to say I didn't go to Babylon so its my own fault. Im not going to name and shame the barber - nobody ever goes in there and I dont want to put anyone off. Its only fucking haircut. All the whingers here need to get a life.

I find it hard to get a consistently nice hair cut all the time. I've tried a few barbers and i generally get a good cut the first time so i would naturally go back. When i do its never as good. I've even given most places the benefit of the doubt and gone back 3 or 4 times but still havent found a place i can count on.

I wouldnt mind that much only that i only ever want the same length (blade) all over and clean up the bum fluff on the back of my neck... Id do it myself if i could find a mate thats good at sorting the fluff at the back

Im getting a bit thin on top too. I thought I was safe enough as my dad still has a full head of hair as does one of my older brothers. The other brother is bald as a coot though so it looks like I may be doomed to follow in that direction. It remains to be seen. Nobody other than myself and the person who pointed out the balding bit at the back would notice so far.

Yeah same here my lady pointed it out recently then made a comedy sad face and said "are you going to get all moany and start constantly lamenting your long gone youth" I did what any prick would do and said no "I'm going to buy a sports car and start cheating on you"

True story and glimpse into domestic bliss.

My hair has never been as long as it is now. It's not that long, but I'm starting to see the onset of curtains/parting down the middle of my head.

I had to tough out the two years. I'd had various short haircuts since I was 16 and got bored of it. It's pretty long now actually! Woo, a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back