ungdomshuset (1 Viewer)

he also has t.b.a.c. tatooed on his knuckles. gonna do some fundraisin shit for him and the rest of the prisoners. anyone doin anything in dublin or elsewhere perhaps we can coordinate our efforts?

Obviously not going to go into much details of Pauls arrest on here, still not entirelely sure of charges, assaulting a police officer, while of course he didn't do it, is going to be lumped in there because of the riot situation and because they can.

There's a general solidarity demo/protest at the danish/scandinavian embassy on friday here in berlin.

Maybe also check out or get in touch with - www.blackcross.dk

And I hope this is still working - www.prisonersolidarity.blogspot.org

Was that aimed at me Damo?

Reading my post again it looks like I'm saying I think he done it. But I dont really believe it at all.

Thurs 5th October theres a banquet dinner in seomra spraoi, and we're gonna have a cocktail bar..all the proceeds from the bar are gonna be for paul. We just talked to the danish abc, and they said all the prisoners from sunday are being well looked after, as much as is possible anyway. They have been receiving money, clothes and letters, and they are gonna try have as many friendly faces as possible at the court case on the 6th oct.

As bad and all as just relying on the usual mailing lists, message boards, indymedia, etc. is as a means of communication and I do understand ppl on here know Paul but maybe since this is political and prisoner support related, some kind of report could be put together and put on those afforementioned means of communications. No. 2?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back