ungdomshuset (3 Viewers)

does anyone have more news bout paul yet ?

This is from an e-mail I got from Danish ABC, I think it's okay to post it here, I'm heading up for the courtcase on Thursday. Also, according to dutch indymedia, some of the dutch people arrested were charged with taking part in an illegal demonstration and one of them has charges of resisting arrest, violence against the police and illegal weapon possesion with a courtcase later in denmark. Still not sure of Paul's or the other danish people and the german and swedish persons' charges.

You can send stuff to Paul on this adress (it's the prison):

Vestre fængsel

Vigerslev allé 1D

2450 København SV.

He can recieve clothes, letters, money and cd's (if they're still sealed). We've been out there with some underwear and 500 kr., so he shouldn't be short on money at least.

We've written to him with the name of a good lawyer, but we haven't heard from him yet.

Paul case will come in front of the judge again next friday (the 6th), this is not the actual courtcase but only a hearing to see if should stay in custody. They will for sure try to keep him in prison for some more weeks. But I'tll be possible to see him for the few minutes he's in the courtroom (not talk to him).

If he were to get out on bail would he be able to come back to Belfast until his trial?

Or dodge it?Thats what'd be on their minds.Prisoners in foreign custody rarely get bail.

Yeah, that's pretty much why he didn't get out in the first place. I've just gotten a phone call to say Paul is now out, but don't have any other information. I think Orko is still in copenhagen. :) Maybe conchita or no.2 might post with some more info.

And Mackle, WHY would he want to come back to Belfast? :p

are you still coming shorty ?? were playing tomorrow , be a larf.... im goin to get bollixed and advise you come and do the same.

Are you playing with witchhunt? Replaced the assassinators? What a bunch of flakes! :p I don't think I'm still coming, come to berlin for the kopi birthday party, skarpretter are playing with witchhunt on the friday and oroku on the saturday. Get a lift.

And Mackle, WHY would he want to come back to Belfast? :p

cos theres only one thing worse than jail and thats sitting with a load of fucking euro crusties pishing themselves and wanking their dogs off to keep warm at night

yeo barney (it's shortstuff) cheers for yer email but look at the photo its on this forum somewhere... ya might see a familiar fella in it... i got out yesterday but theres still 4 more prioners in there who ned our support! i was lucky to get released early with all chrges dropped cos the pigs didnt have fuck all on me... theyre gettin sooo fukin sued!! booya!!

no more jail... wooooo!!

yeo folks i got freed yesterday and all the charges were dropped because the legal proceedings were "too expensive" but they didnt have fuk all on me and shouldnt have dropped the charges if they were worried about the costs cos im suing the fuck outta them for detaining me illegaly for nine days...

all cops are bastards-- shortstuff

was saying gay as i sent a real long post but the stupid computer logged me out and wouldnt let me send it out, so it was gay and of course gay is a crime. are you not up to date on the catholic doctrine sheesh some people. just got back there on friday tired but quite happy with my trip. i came out of ungdomshuset on wednesday morning was giving away a bike i'd aquired, to a fella called oscar. only lo and behold who do i see but shortstaff looking up at the sky, i'll tell you it was quite a good feeling to see him as i had just spent the night before writing out postcards to him. so gave him a hug and had a chat from me when i first met him talking non-stop to him talking non stop when we met again. a top bloke by any standard. whats the story with you belfast punks stop been so bloody friendly your begining to force my hand with your enthusiam, and general good naturedness. Grrrrr.... as tony the tiger likes to say. :cool:
im suprised im stillin a good mood as i missed like 3 flights due to me getting stoned and just deliberately missing flights, time really flies when your having fun, building barricades, cooking food, cleaning up and having the odd drill to turn the place into lock down its just great, ppl should travel over when the police start to attack the house. it will be locked down but im sure they would appreciate (its amazing how i got my job) a few bricks been thrown at cops from the outside to slow them down and of course the fun in bricking cops. well i think im going to do a blog or something as i have a whole notepad full of crap that i wrote in most days while i was over there. to keep a record as i got stoned quite a bit so stoned that i had paranoid visions in london and threw my hash away, guns announcements over the intercom that planes were visiting belfast and of course that bags left on their own could be destroyed. plus the general no money was a bit of a problem the only thing i had was hash and skins. the important things in life
later dudes

425x640-_MG_0496.jpg

ungdomshuset eviction

YEA FOLKS...I JUST HEARD THAT THE COURT HEARING IS ON FRIDAY 13TH AND THE VERDICT IS ON TUESDAY 17TH....SO THE HOUSE WILL BE EXPECTING EVIVTION ANYTIME FROM TUESDAY FORWARD... THEY MIGHT TRY TO SWEAT US FOR A WHILE BUT THEYLL PROBLY BE AT THE DOOR AS SOON AS THE VERDICT IS MADE. --COME TO UNGDOMSHUSET!!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back