ungdomshuset (1 Viewer)

I fortkommende weekend vil København blive indhyllet i arrangementer for og omkring Ungdomshuset, som er kommet i fokus efter Landsretten afsagde sin dom d. 28 august. Formålet med de mange tiltag er at vise hvor mange der bakker op om huset og hvor meget huset påvirker kulturen på tværs af alle lag og alle typer mennesker. En gruppe af sympatisører og brugere af huset laver i denne forbindelse en udstilling af kunstere der enten har brugt huset eller bruger huset den dag idag. Fælles for dem alle er at huset har været med til at skabe deres udtryk og forme dem som borgere og kunstere i dagens Danmark.

Apparently.

The demo in dublin went really well..a banner was hung from the roof of the danish embassy..people in copenhagen really appreciate what was done, and irelands support. All weekend in copenhagen has been very crazy...a massive party friday night, with probably a few thousand people there, definately more than i've ever seen at ungdomshuset..then a huge demo the next day that went from the house to christiania..there was roughly 4000 people at it..it was a very lively, but peacful demo. There was a gig on that night as well. On sunday came the chongo..check out news reports on the internet and stuff for pictures. Initial news reports in denmark say the cops were the instigators of the trouble!! It was a reclaim the streets party, but tensions and the frustrations of people was very high..it quickly turned into a full scale riot..apparently one of the biggest and most brutal fights with the cops in copenhagen for over ten years..initial reports said 220-260 people arrested..but reports this morning say 5 people being detained, including one irish person. This person is Paul "short stuff" from belfast..i will find out more info on how he is today..There was again a gig and party on in ungdomshuset last night, but after what happened yesterday, tensions were still quite high. There was fears that the house would be raided, and they were very prepared to fight if this happened. Thankfully the night passed without any trouble. Now the people of ungdomshuset have to wait for an eviction that is yet to come, and when it does, there probably wont be so many people around to support them. It could be in 6 months, or tommorow, they dont know, but they wont relax, and will defend their house to the end. Copenhagens city hall has definately started a war.

1.jpgdctlyx.jpgmid.jpg

640x432-_MG_0325.jpg

7.jpgwszikl.jpgmid.jpg

640x396-_MG_0298.jpg

No_name_214239f.jpeg

No_name_214233f.jpeg

No_name_214231f.jpeg

friends are coming with news soon, so i will post up anything i know tonight..he was in court this morning, seems like charges may be quite serious, but like i say i will post definate info soon

ok, paul was in court today, he is gonna be in jail for 11 days, and then have another court date. Shorty from dublin is gonna go to that court appearance in 11 days, for support, and to pass on news. We have the number for the danish ABC, so we can ring them also for more info. The danish ABC predict he should be ok after the next court date..keep fingers crossed

paul is a big guy like but i cant see him assaluting anyone. that all cops are bastards tattoo isnt going to do him any favours though. hope hes alrite. hope the cops get cancer. btw snotrag that jacket wasnt my mates so if ya pm me ur address ill send u it down

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back