UK election results (2 Viewers)

So are Labour about to damn Britain to a Tory reign that would surpass make Thatcher look like an interim leader then?

Dunno.

But when I hear the Christian right here moan about Romney and say that next time they will run a proper conservative Christian and damn electability, I get a thank-you-for-the-White-House chubby.

It's often a choice between a candidate you like or a candidate that can win. The people that voted for Ralph Nader gave us 8 years of GWB.
I don't really pay attention to the UK though.

Dunno.

But when I hear the Christian right here moan about Romney and say that next time they will run a proper conservative Christian and damn electability, I get a thank-you-for-the-White-House chubby.

It's often a choice between a candidate you like or a candidate that can win. The people that voted for Ralph Nader gave us 8 years of GWB.
I don't really pay attention to the UK though.

There was a good piece in the Quietus of all places yesterday about Corbyn, if I lived there and were a member I'd probably think he was the guy most in line with my opinions and I'd be inclined to vote for him.

There was a good piece in the Quietus of all places yesterday about Corbyn, if I lived there and were a member I'd probably think he was the guy most in line with my opinions and I'd be inclined to vote for him.
There's a lot of people out to crucify him. Clearly he's doing something right.

After the incident in the pub, Elliott raised it with CWF. A week later he received a “redundancy consultation” letter from Abbott. The letter states: “Further to your email exchange with our HR consultant, I was asked to review our operational requirements to establish your ways to limit your exposure to an external individual following an incident you described which occurred on 12th August 2015. As part of the exercise I have identified that there is a diminishing need for a dedicated political editor for CWF and therefore it is with regret that I write to notify you that your role is at risk of redundancy.”

how could you be that transparent about firing someone for making a complaint? and that guy was a relative 'ally'

I got nothing. Comes across as more of a statesperson than any of the other goons that were standing.

Voted for Gay marriage and against ID Cards. So there's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back