Timetable for Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

those hot press pullouts with a fairly daycent site map in the middle are sitting on the windy ledge in road recs if anyone wants to avoid giving pod any extra money

Latex lizzie said:
way good.
mleh on record anyway. found a cd of his in a bargain bin a while back. it was so mleh i was tempted to ask for my money back. he might kick ass live. like shirley bassey.

Unicron said:
I'll be heading down tomorrow, wee detour to the hemp shop first though.

right seriously whats the story with hemp shop.are mushrooms and stupid clothes that make you look like one of the levellers or one of the kelly family the only things you get there .

if you know what i mean.

Ben Richards said:
right seriously whats the story with hemp shop.are mushrooms and stupid clothes that make you look like one of the levellers or one of the kelly family the only things you get there .

if you know what i mean.

Everyone always knows what you mean !! You can only buy hemp clothing and related merchandise in the hemp store so you can look like Swampy the tree freedom fighter.

You can purchase mushrooms in some place on dame lane sadly its name escapes me now..

evil bandit said:
Everyone always knows what you mean !! You can only buy hemp clothing and related merchandise in the hemp store so you can look like Swampy the tree freedom fighter.

You can purchase mushrooms in some place on dame lane sadly its name escapes me now..

d'jew see the episode of naked camera where yr man goes into the hemp shop saying he got high offa one of their jumpers? "i was outta me banger, man..."

Ok, the more I look at the timetable for this the more I wish I was going on Sunday (Only going Saturday due to camping selling out) Ive got: The Flaming Lips, Kraftwerk, Royksopp, Arcade Fire, Tommy Tiernan and Hot Chip. But I'm missing all these on Sunday:Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, LCD Soundsystem, Toots & The Maytals. Do Me Bad Things, Clor, Redneck Manifesto, Radio Soulwax/ 2 Many DJs, Lemon Jelly Audio Bullys

:( anyone want to donate a Sunday ticket and somewher to stay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back