Timetable for Electric Picnic (3 Viewers)

nEiLo said:
However, I'm really only going for the craic.
Can I charge you and your mates a 100 quid each to stand in a phoenix park next weekend then? I'll bring some tunes and a couple of crates of dutch gold. The cans will cost 4 quid each, and you'll have to pay 10 quid to see the tracklisting of the CD. Loads of craic though.

Stan Bowles said:
Can I charge you and your mates a 100 quid each to stand in a phoenix park next weekend then? I'll bring some tunes and a couple of crates of dutch gold. The cans will cost 4 quid each, and you'll have to pay 10 quid to see the tracklisting of the CD. Loads of craic though.

Sounds great, but I'll be on me hols:(

kirstie said:
did you end up picking Croatia?
Don't get me started on fucking Croatia.

Pete can you change my username to Victor Medrew please? Thanks.

Latex lizzie said:
O.k so who is going down on friday night to get the party started?

I AM!

Pints first in Stradbally Village. Th first pub on the left as you come into the village is a nice pub. The owner let us camp out the back of the pub at last years EP. Legend he was..........Ducko was he name...........Ducko.

If any of ya'll havent got a camping tic and are looking for an alright camping spot which is hella close to the festival i recommend asking in that pub.

patsharp said:
If any of ya'll havent got a camping tic and are looking for an alright camping spot which is hella close to the festival i recommend asking in that pub.

Ducko is no longer you're best mate :)

Donkey OJ said:
Ducko is no longer you're best mate :)

yeah I can imagine a drunken horde bailing out Duckos backgarden. The chap would probably be cool with it. The Angel of Stradbally we christened him last year. Out of nowhere he appeared offering us shelter for the night. We even got some free bottles from the pub about 3 in the morning.

And I thought all he wanted was to fiddle with one of us. My bum was grand when I woke up.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
How big is stradbally? Does it have a butchers? And an offie?

Big enough village. Has an offo in one of the pubs. Theres a shop that does rolls n shit. A fair few pubs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back