Timetable for Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
refunds at point of purchase
it's official - it's up on www.electricpicknick.com now
the website is down aswell!

i'm thinking it might be ay-rabs attacking our freedom. jesus. me bitchin about €7 wraps kinda pales into insignificance compared to all out religious war.

cant get my girlfriend. hopefully she hasnt been abducted.

this could be sirius.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
HAAHAH GUYS - PSSSSSSSYCHEEEEEEEEEEEEE
picture = words x 1000. this bike is ex prince.

sivuvaunu.jpg

Where the fuck is dangermouse? So I bought a ticket to see three acts, one of them doesn't seem to be playing now and the other two are playing at the same time. Bunch of CUNTS.

Stan Bowles said:
Where the fuck is dangermouse? So I bought a ticket to see three acts, one of them doesn't seem to be playing now and the other two are playing at the same time. Bunch of CUNTS.

Looks like he was dropped quietly. Nouvelle Vague were meant to be there but their cancellation was announced.

Tommy Tiernan Vs Goldfrapp
KRAFTWERK VS FLAMING LIPS!!

CUNTS!

I also miss Lemon Jelly, Audio Bullys, Clor, Redneck Manifesto, LCD Soundsystem, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds os of fucking camping selling out and no way home etc for SUnday... I'm dissappointed even though I'm going on Sat anyway..

from the EP site :

"Due to public demand there will be a wider range of drinks available this year. The precise range has not been finalised yet but we will post it here as soon as all the interested parties are completely confirmed."

For campers :
"Disposable barbecue’s are permitted. And 2 trays of beer (cans) are permitted per person, ie. 48 cans "

Does this mean that the beer isnt allowed leave the campsite or are you allowed you bring your beer with you to the main area? hmmm

oh and for rsj and the other mad corkies :

"The Campsite will now be opening at about 1pm on the Friday for early arrivals."

Stan Bowles said:
jaysis that EP forum is annoying. avatars the size of fucking texas.

anyway stan heres some reference to your plight, eloquently discussed.

Donkey OJ said:
anyway stan heres some reference to your plight, eloquently discussed.
Cheers, still no answers though. Just been planning the day with rampsy, should still see half an hour of LG before getting a decent place for Kraftwerk.

I still want to be a moany old cunt and say that the whole thing sucks though.

Donkey OJ said:
For campers :
"Disposable barbecue’s are permitted. And 2 trays of beer (cans) are permitted per person, ie. 48 cans "

Does this mean that the beer isnt allowed leave the campsite or are you allowed you bring your beer with you to the main area? hmmm

AFAIK you won't be able to bring any beer from the campsite to the main area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back