Timetable for Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

a plan:

copy the timetable into word or notepad or openoffice or whatever.

print it out as many times as you can get away with in work (or photocopy it loads).

bring said copies with you.

give away millions of free copies of the timetable once you get there.

i reckon i can do at least a hundred copies. who else is in?

beetleonitsback said:
a plan:
print it out as many times as you can get away with in work (or photocopy it loads).
Yeah, i'm off tomorrow so i'm staying back late this evening to do said. Don't suppose you've a fancy word version of it done up so it's a one sheeter? We have open office here and i'm rather shit with it.

Oh and sound for that donc, only problem now is that everyone else is going to be there round six... Pants.

EDIT: by the way, is the site far from a town? Just wondering if we need travel with provisions, or can we get stuff close to the site?

Timetable clashes are a fact of festival life so it's best just to ignore them and to have a good time :D

how hippy is this

Being Human at the Electric Picnic
Being Human combines elements of yoga, breath work, and meditation with the kind of consciousness-altering music, visuals and dance atmosphere that you’d normally associate with a nightclub. This multi-sensory event will carry participants on a transformational journey through human evolution and consciousness, via thematically linked dance music, sound samples, and visuals. 'Being Human' will take place twice a day and last for approximately 1.5 hours. This popular event has become a regular occurrence at the Cultivate Centre in Dublin's Temple Bar where 100s of people explore what it means to be human in this chaotic globalised world.

17.00 – 18.30 Saturday and Sunday 3rd and 4th September
At the Body and Soul Zone at the Electric Picnic
http://www.electricpicnic.ie/

beetleonitsback said:
a plan:

good idea,hippie.should be able to copy a bunch here. damn the man and all that business

broken arm said:
how hippy is this

yeah, disillusioned assholes. eveyone is just going to be off their tits bigging up Kraftwerk and vitalic.

Redneck Manifesto got a rather shit stage time. thought it would have been a late afternoon job.

beetleonitsback said:
a plan:
i can do about a 100 aswell. everyone going to this on here shud try and bring at least 10. are the organisers definitely charging for timetables? they're doing a pretty shit job of keeping the lineup quiet if they are.

maybe you coudl take turns walking around with a megaphone announcing what time each band is on at?

that'd wreck the promoters heads!!!
and if they ask you to stop just go "FREEDOM OF SPEECH MAN!! HAHAH!"

First of all i think the organisers should be putting Kraftwerk on the main stage as the tent is gonna be too rammed...you would think they would have learned from J5's performance last year and for those of you who are trying to choose between the Flaming Lips and Kraftwerk well in fairness Wayne Coyne and the lads play here quite often so check out the legends instead. I also think Arcade Fire should be on the main stage too i think aiken still see them as too new to attract a big crowd to the main stage so instead they put on Damien fuckin Dempsey....good news the weather is supposed to be grrrreat!:)

a wide range of drinks:

budweiser
budweiser
&
budweiser

Donkey OJ said:
from the EP site :

"Due to public demand there will be a wider range of drinks available this year. The precise range has not been finalised yet but we will post it here as soon as all the interested parties are completely confirmed."

For campers :
"Disposable barbecue’s are permitted. And 2 trays of beer (cans) are permitted per person, ie. 48 cans "

Does this mean that the beer isnt allowed leave the campsite or are you allowed you bring your beer with you to the main area? hmmm

oh and for rsj and the other mad corkies :

"The Campsite will now be opening at about 1pm on the Friday for early arrivals."

Oh nonononono I'm really looking forward to it! It is just my humble wish I don't hear people saying the word CRAIC, is all. Unless they are referring to crack cocaine.

nEiLo said:
Jasus...:rolleyes:

i imagine 1000s of people walking around the Electric Nitpic tutting, sulking and giving out.
"This is shit"
"Yeah, so is this"

Remember: Nobody is MAKING you go.

nEiLo said:
Jasus...:rolleyes:

i imagine 1000s of people walking around the Electric Nitpic tutting, sulking and giving out.
"This is shit"
"Yeah, so is this"

Remember: Nobody is MAKING you go.

well keep an eye out for me. i'm gonna be walking around with a big fuck off happy stupid grin on my face.

i mean, kraftwerk loike.

Vitalic like, he'll be MIGHTY lads.

Ben Richards said:
well keep an eye out for me. i'm gonna be walking around with a big fuck off happy stupid grin on my face.

i mean, kraftwerk loike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back