Night in the sticks times (1 Viewer)

what an epic night, it was great to see so many familiar faces, get twisted and see some amazing acts. bacchus were the highlight of the night for me, no doubt janer will have all the pics up soon enough.
cheers connor and all those that were involved.

ohh and everyone i was asking regarding my bag in the lental disorder, i got it back a few hours later :)

sound ya got yer bag back!!!

4720_1013800761319_1714076608_25033_2151095_n.jpg

Best pic of the set!

mickey there is it(city baby)? yeah they stopped in newross for food.. the irony.. vendors stopping for food, i got back to waterford a good hour before they were passing through so i met em on the quays.

ohh and twas me the gained entry to your jammer and turned off yer engine.. twas like a fuckin sauna, touched the window and it was roasting.. ro just nicked the beemish :D

fuckin topper of a night , dont remember playin , but im sure i made a holy show of meself which was number one on me ta do list. big cheers to ro for turning off me car and not let me suffocate to death, i have those 2cans on me debtors list ya have 2 weeks ta get me back or its stubs gazzette for you kid. noone kisses me back like thomarse mccarthy and c'mon limerick after doin those tipp cunts from the depths of mordor.....more beer for tha punx

You're making about as much sense as trying to knock over a load of motorbikes starting with a bike painted green white and gold with portraits of martyrs on it

Jazus,I'm in bits.Sore all over.

Such a great gig.Loved all the bands big time.Super venue.Great weather(hard to believe).Brilliantly run by brilliant people.Say no more.

Bring on the Punx Picnic

My lucky hoody and lucky parka are still in Wexford.I'm now hoping they're in Conors gaf?

I hope they show up they're my only winter clothes.

This was amazing, fair play to all involved. Sober now at last. Roll on Septemberfest!

The only way this could have been better is if I hadn't lost my lovely big bag of 'tobacco'.

The drive home was class as well with Gaz screaming for joy most of the way. It's nice to see somebody truly enjoying themself.

This was deadly. Fair play to all involved. Would have loved
to stay boozing in the sun yesterday but had to drive some
ladies back for work today.

Cant wait for the next one .|..|

Fest was amazing. I think Moutpiece were the best band I saw, they were class on Saturday (thanks for the lift lads wink wink). Missed a few bands in the barn though cause of helping on sound. The barn set-up was fuckin unreal too, what an amazing place for a gig! Yer man doing sound there did a fucking brilliant job. Only bad thing was the concrete floor.
Mickey was on fine form, he even predicted a certain football score right although he didn't get the goalscorer spot-on, damn him!

to stay boozing in the sun yesterday but had to drive some
ladies back for work today.

My favourite part of the weekend. :)
Again 1 day felt too short.....
The place was an excellent set up, thanks to Conor and all who def did their homework on the place and it was so so well run.
Reminded me of a smaller version of Donegal but far more intimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back