Night in the sticks times (1 Viewer)

Thanks to everyone who came down and especialy thanks to all the bands and the people who helped.

lost property: one phone of somone who seems to have a lot of wsm activist heads in their contacts as well as members of runnin riot and section 4 - its turned on so call your number if you lost a phone,

one black hoodie no logos,

assorted cans - thanks!

one parka spotted but may still be at the fire - we left the place cleaner than it was when we got there but sorting out stuff today seems no one brought the parka, will go over tommorow gazza, id say its there. as i said we cleaned the place completely so if you lost anything else it was gone. yo'ud never know we were even there

landlord was delighted.

absolute savageness
fucked now
too many sunburn
i think runninroit were my favourite
that phone is bob's, he says thanx and he'll sort it out with you

Nice one Conor.Ah sure shit gets mislaid when yer tearing one off!
'sall part of the game baby.

I'm glad the landlord was happy.I know I did me best to please him!

Fuckin deadly night fairplay Conor an Teresa. Highlights for me were OFAC and Runnin Riot. Cheers to Xsteox and Roy for me lifts down and back!

fan-fuckin-tastic! graet gig altogether! me gewand beton vinyl got warped by the sun,sat on back shelf of car (it still plays tho), I ggot warped by lovely lovely guinnness & cider! obligatory 3 days off now, start again on thursday.
cheers Conor, teresa, everone who put this gig on, champion so it was! and thanks for having excuses down, thats was special, heh heh

that phone is probably bobs.. :p
ive no idea what i was making that face at.. probably something gazza was shouting :D
as for earrings.. roe also lost one..
here he is in all his glory without an earring, taken from helens myspace pics.

l_0c351164927c4970b7ee08abb92ee6d8.jpg

deadly night! lost me mp3 player that john posted about, me earring and my shnoz burnt to a crisp. city baby, i owe you 2 beamish haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back