Night in the sticks times (2 Viewers)

Great weekend. Top venue. Pity it was only 1 day. People who missed it are some eejits.

Cheers for the shirt Conor!

Deadly gig. Still sore. Venue was brilliant, as were the bands.

Got headbutted and punched in the face. But the weather was great!

Cheers Conor. Nice work.

what an epic night, it was great to see so many familiar faces, get twisted and see some amazing acts. bacchus were the highlight of the night for me, no doubt janer will have all the pics up soon enough.
cheers connor and all those that were involved.

ohh and everyone i was asking regarding my bag in the lental disorder, i got it back a few hours later :)

I thought that might have been me that head butted Ro. Excellent night, fair play to all involved, all the bands and anyone I may have jumped on.

Ah no. It was Barry, by accident when we were dancing around to Coitus. Had I been a few inches shorter it would have been me headbutting him. Then a random hand got me in the face during Freebooters which sent the blood flying back out again. Danced it off. Big bruise on my nose right where the rim of a pint glass contacts though. That's my excuse for drinking cans.

Just back in galway after this. Got burnt to a crisp this morning. Great night. Deadly spot for it. Cheers to conor et al for all the work. Top stuff.

fuckin topper of a night , dont remember playin , but im sure i made a holy show of meself which was number one on me ta do list. big cheers to ro for turning off me car and not let me suffocate to death, i have those 2cans on me debtors list ya have 2 weeks ta get me back or its stubs gazzette for you kid. noone kisses me back like thomarse mccarthy and c'mon limerick after doin those tipp cunts from the depths of mordor.....more beer for tha punx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back