Night in the sticks times (3 Viewers)

no glass bottles at all janer, including flaggons, bucky etc, they will have cans of bulmers cider for sale in the barn

you can bring your bucky in a plastic bottle cant you?

the basic story with drink......

so the lounge venue is a pub same as any other pub. you cant be drinkign cans in a pub can you?

the barn will have a can bar in it and we expect that as the night goes on it will get relaxed in there about drinking your own cans etc - ie they will have sold a load of drink by 9 or ten and things can chill out etc. you can also bring your pints from the bar into the barn.

you can do what you like in the campsite all day / night drink wise but we would ask you dont bring glass as horses use the field other times of year.
the campsite is right beside the venue.

so if your skint bring your cans get pissed in the field and wait til later on and you can probably drink em in the barn, if you have a few quid buy a few drinks like other venues and bring cans for after.

we hope at the end of the night that the owners go " that was great, please do it again" rather than " what a crowd of savages not spending a cent here you can fuck off".

will be over there in a bit and will find out about draught bulmers. so yes you will be asked to keep your own drink in the campsite til later on in the evening but thats hardly the worst case scenario is it ?

I've not a bother drinking draught bulmers all night at the bar, I assume that closes around 1 and then it's the barn?
Draught bulmers is always my 1st choice irrespective of price, takeaways always were 2nd!

here mickey, the pa guy says if we have an mp3 of ole ole ole he can have it as our intro music no bother - and at the end obviously...

anyway seeing as its a music fest i cant wait to see the dutch lads, heres a recent gig,

[ame="http://vimeo.com/3179831"]Gewapend Beton - Empty Batteries Release Show on Vimeo[/ame]

sorry janer, just back and theres only pint bottles of bulmers in the lounge - no draft - sorry

oh and byrnos was asking about food - lentil disorder ariving lunchtiem tommorow also vegan, veggie and meaty breakfasts from 7 sunday morning.

sundays my day for drinking so ill have a breakfast pint if yous are offering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back