Night in the sticks times (1 Viewer)

anyone that needs a tent
lidl has loads of campimg gear from thursday...bought a tent there last summer thought it be shite but its great and was cheap as fuck.

I'd love to but I'd only end up drinking all night and be hungover to bits on the big day.

Its rough being a alco sometimes.

Session in me parents' gaff! It's 20 miles away from Rathnure and ye have to find it yourselves though. And they'll kill yis. But grand otherwise.

the last day of the premiership will be on in the pub on sunday for those of you not rushing away

we will be there from friday evening setting up if anyone is travelling and doesnt fancy the drive on the saturday

the people working at this are doing so for free so your co-operation with them - things like parking where your meant to , camping where your meant to etc will be much appreciated.

also please note this is a pub same as other venues and while you can drink cans in the campsite (no bottles) swanning round the lounge at 4 in the afternoon with a bottle of your own whiskey aint an option and will not be tolerated no more than it would be in the lower deck etc. as the night goes on and barn is more used we will be able to relax this but do expect to be doing some of your drinking at the bar etc, especially before dark. cans for after are always a good idea etc.

tickets available on the gate, if you come down you will be able to pay on the day. We will be having a bonfire but other fires are not allowed as we dont want to wreck the place etc.

this is in the middle of nowhere shop wise so if you need particlalar things to make your day comfortable bring em with you. silly dancing is also always a good idea.

I'm looking forward to having a few actual pints at this.Can hardly remember what they taste like at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back