Thumped Guitar Players Rig Rundown (2 Viewers)

So had I,for a very long time,just didn't have the money. Thankfully he reduced the price and I sold a bunch of stuff on discogs. Just have to get to belfast to get it. It's in a mates house waiting. Just have to get to belfast to get it,or hope someone is coming down here.

Managed to get it tonight.

The neck is quite unusual,almost like a maple neck,but it's not.

Can't wait to crank it through a loud amp.

I have an old MXR flanger,it sounded great used just ever so subtly. Someday I'll have a job again and I'll get it,along with everything else, fixed

Guitars
Fender Stratocaster 1993 USA special edition
Gibson Les Paul standard 2003
Tanglewood acoustic

Amp
Marshall JCM800 4211 2x12 combo (1989)

Pedals
Channel switcher
Boss TU2 tuner
Ibanez TS 808
Marshall regenerator
Boss tremolo
Boss DD6 digital delay
Jim Dunlop cry baby

Really good,I like it. It's a bit thinner sounding,but that's to be expected as it's single coils, than the SG which I use the most. The biggest problem is,the dots are almost impossible to see,and as I play up the neck a lot more than I ever did before I kinda need them.

The scale length is the same as the other Gordon Smiths too,but the guitar itself is quite small.

Well worth the money anway.

I did that,it all came off first practice. Used little white dot stickers too and they came off right away. Probably need to get the dots redone.

Still havent found a good spot for it in the chain, that said i've only played it though the bass amp so far.

Last should work, if you can't get on with it I'll give ya what you paid for it no problem.

I recently acquired some boss pedals:
A TU-2, A DF-2, AND AN SD-1.

Wondering how I can use them or mod them

I've some nice SD1 mods I'll send ya along with the DF2 ones when I find them.

I did that,it all came off first practice. Used little white dot stickers too and they came off right away. Probably need to get the dots redone.

Similar problem with my explorer. I put dots of gloss paint on the edge of the neck (facing up). They eventually wore off too but not immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back