Thumped Guitar Players Rig Rundown (1 Viewer)

"still got the older tagger on it."

class thread. it's a horn thread i can enjoy in work.

It's bass so it's not too bad playing one string at a time, although I just stuck with the low E and whammy action.

guitars.gif

Pedals.gif

This is just the stuff that I use regularly but you get the idea. The Gordon Smith, Yamaha amp & Acoustic are my home set up. The rest is used with Jogging.

Still trying to get the set up right, the pickups are waaaaay hotter than anything I've ever had so I'm still trying to get used to that & the jumbo frets. I'd say you'd love it. It is a really great guitar.

419946_282609538475523_1925530663_n.jpg

Have a fucked up jap telecaster,a roland microcube,a wah wah and a Marshall Jackhammer overdrive pedal and a vht super6 amp too.Set for life!

Would quite like a strat though.

Still trying to get the set up right, the pickups are waaaaay hotter than anything I've ever had so I'm still trying to get used to that & the jumbo frets. I'd say you'd love it. It is a really great guitar.

I certainly love how it looks. Sure I'll have a buzz off it at some point I'm sure.

whats that harley benton power plant yoke like?

For the most part it's fine but it's no different than using the boss plug w /daisy chain (although you do have more outputs). When I was recording it was picking up some noise so I had to switch back to my boss plug and daisy chain. If I had the money and played in a pro band I'd get one of the more expensive options.

This is something every guitarists thinks at one time or another.

Yeah no doubt..I've been thinking it for a long time.Hearing Anto play his one has given me a bit of a goo for one now buh...sounds so nice with the Marshall...glassy..aww yaeh.want.

Thats got me thinking...why anyone would want anything other than a Marshall head to play through is a mystery to me.They are perfection in every way.

I scratched the Strat itch a while ago.

Funnily,even though I still wouldn't put anything ahead of my Marshall,I've had a recent fancy for a Twin Reverb for some reason. Pity they're so bloody expensive.

I must get you a spin on my Peavey Mace sometime. Does a very similiar clean chime to a Twin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back