Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (4 Viewers)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
Eh, I didn't go to this... and am not inclined to read 39 pages of posts.

If someone could summarise events for me in, oh lets see, one sentence, that would be appreciated. No smart answers, mind. As incentive I offer a choice superlative as prize for the best sentence :eek:

Buckrake said:
Eh, I didn't go to this... and am not inclined to read 39 pages of posts.

If someone could summarise events for me in, oh lets see, one sentence, that would be appreciated. No smart answers, mind. As incentive I offer a choice superlative as prize for the best sentence :eek:
You offer a superlative for the best sentence?
A superlative like "best" perhaps? :confused: Or are you going to whip out a thesaurus and stun us (ie, me) into some sort of submissive state?;)

roxy said:
A superlative like "best" perhaps? :confused: Or are you going to whip out a thesaurus and stun us (ie, me) into some sort of submissive state?;)
fuck sake just tell the man who drank piss, had poo in there pants, got off with there sister etc.

who did tese things

roxy said:

'The acme of pedantry!'

kirstie said:
I broke one of my front teeth at the Thumped Christmas Partay, no kidding.

Yes, this is the kind of detail i am looking for! Eh... eh... 'The pinnacle of bwevity!'

it wasn't actually my fault. In fact it was the fault of whoever played Ride, as it caused Robbie Analog and friend to go into a sudden fit of nostaligic dancing, banging into me as I raised a bottle to my lips. I now have a small rectangular piece out of one of my front teeth. Dentist ahoy!

kirstie said:
it wasn't actually my fault. In fact it was the fault of whoever played Ride, as it caused Robbie Analog and friend to go into a sudden fit of nostaligic dancing, banging into me as I raised a bottle to my lips. I now have a small rectangular piece out of one of my front teeth. Dentist ahoy!
I would imagine that would send me into an unbridled rage.

If it had been Chelsea Girl I might well have knocked all her teeth out.

nlgbbbblth said:
good tune; Taste or Like A Daydream may have suited the dancefloor better though.
And may have avoided the tooth thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back