Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
great night and brilliant fun. Saw lots of people and didn't get to say hello. It seemed like it was going to be a long night but it zipped along. Not sure if getting the 3.30am bus to navan was a good idea or not. Boy was I fucked when i got in .

pete said:
mmmm actually if anyone that couldn't make it does decide to donate to Aware, let me know - it'd be cool if we could bring it up to a nice round €1,000 in total, like.
I've just been told that a donation of €55 has been made directly to Aware by someone from here, bringing us up to €1,000

nice one, anonymous donor!

well done pete! great night. highlight definitely the large corporation christmas medley. northstation was amazing too.

i got 1000smurfs' cd. didnt get to listen yet... been busy buying presents. my hello kitty wrapped cd got snapped up :)

merry christmas all,
aron

Attachments

• PC230035.jpg
    PC230035.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 49
  • PC230037.jpg
    PC230037.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 32
  • PC230044.jpg
    PC230044.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 43
  • PC230045.jpg
    PC230045.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 56
  • PC230060.jpg
    PC230060.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 61
Super Dexta said:
my dinner out was brillent
the head of ucc's english department LOVES my jacket
and mary morrissy wants to read the paper i wrote on her buke
oh, and, AND, i turned down a personal invitation from jeremy irons to his new year's eve party
quite the day of minor celebrity hobnobbing i had, really :rolleyes:
HOW INSUFFERABLY BOURGEOIS

this was DEDEDEDELY fun. I think we were the last ones to be thrun out. And score me for my taxi getting abilities. My new shoes held up well and I had loads of fun, booze and dancing on the balcony. Jane's cookie representation of me was fabillis, and Anthony and Hugh NEED to make the rock disco a regular occurrance. Thank you Brady!

Super Dexta said:
my dinner out was brillent
the head of ucc's english department LOVES my jacket
and mary morrissy wants to read the paper i wrote on her buke
oh, and, AND, i turned down a personal invitation from jeremy irons to his new year's eve party
quite the day of minor celebrity hobnobbing i had, really :rolleyes:

Did Jeremy Irons not invite you to his New Year's bombings in New York? Apparently Samuel Jackson is going.

Haha I didn't notice that Bill Shatner had joined us until there now, here Bill I found your recent cover of Common People most amusing, not as amusing as I can't get behind that though. You know you're completely mental don't you? Here you might like this site:

www.khaaan.com

NTL is down in bayside on christmas day (oh the inhumanity!), so i'd like to take this opportunity to avoid conversation with my family and wish you all a merry christmas, and congratulations to Pete and everyone for putting on a great night and raising the €1000 for AWARE.

Without a doubt, the loneliest, saddest, most desperate night of my life. And I've had some of those. Ashamed as I am to admit it, I almost didn't make it home alive. If it wasn't for the fact that I had a present to give to someone very special to me the following day, I probably woudn't have. Kept me going.

Oh well.

Happy Christmas, one and all.

I have to go now.

can't believe the large corpo did a christmas medley! amazing. great to see james rocking out too. thanks for posting up the vid pete. me and krabby had a good laugh at it.
happy christmas ya'll!!

Goff said:
Without a doubt, the loneliest, saddest, most desperate night of my life. And I've had some of those. Ashamed as I am to admit it, I almost didn't make it home alive. If it wasn't for the fact that I had a present to give to someone very special to me the following day, I probably woudn't have. Kept me going.

Oh well.

Happy Christmas, one and all.

I have to go now.
sounds rough. anything in particular make it so horrific? you're still here. so happy christmas to you too. even if it is a little late.

lmd64 said:
NTL is down in bayside on christmas day
Took me a second to get that. I thought "ur, does he mean there's some sort of truck with giant plasma screen pulled up for the day beside the church or something? Then, all at once, I got it. The Dunne's got NTL. Yeah it's such a load of cack though. We get it for fwee coz my sister works for them, and bejaysus if we had to give it back I think I'd survive. The only things I'd miss are the Biography channel and BBC World. Oh and DiscoveryHealth for the baby programmes :)o). The movie channels are shite. The very odd time, there might be something worth watching on the Performance channel but you'd be waiting a while. I invest so much time in flicking for so little return.

lmd64 said:
NTL is down in bayside on christmas day

Zak Goes down on kelly in bayside on christmas day

saved2.jpg

the best bit of the night was using pete's fancy internerd phone in an attempt to post on the thumped board from the thumped party. like, whoah. em... it didn't work.

anyway, the reason i'm posting is that there were meant to be a couple of compactrisc releases in the raffle prizes, but we forgot to bring them, cos we're stupid. so, first three people to pm me get a rekkid each. ready, set, go.

stunning said:
Goodness gracious you're a funny one!

That special cookie sounds perfect...I wonder how many other willie's I'll see tonight. I think I'm just going to write SHOW ME YOUR DICK on my name badge! I suspect these boys are gonna be well drunk enough to do it...and probably some gals too! Ooops, did I say that?

I got negative rep for that 1950's??

Wha?? No comment from you either? You don't think that was cute and adorable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back