Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (5 Viewers)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
yeah rock one on for me and jillface though i aint sure if we can deffo go. (not enough money for admission + pints so weighing up the can drinking prospects in crawdaddy right now).

stunning said:
I'm coming!

And I want a name tag from Pete and a chocolate chip cookie WITHOUT nuts from Jane.

I want lipgloss from Psycho and a mistletoe kiss from just about everybody!
I didn't have time to make the without nuts ones. I'm making those tomorrow. But, I do have a special sugar cookie for you that is wearing nipples and a man's willy. Is that okay?

I've been baking since 10am, and I think I've reached equilibrium with sugar.

i may be knocking into this but I just realised I have no blank CD's for my hot mixes pour le compilation exchange.:rolleyes::mad:

fuck it, you'll probably just end up with some piece of shit that you fuck on the floor anyway...

jane said:
I didn't have time to make the without nuts ones. I'm making those tomorrow. But, I do have a special sugar cookie for you that is wearing nipples and a man's willy. Is that okay?

I've been baking since 10am, and I think I've reached equilibrium with sugar.

Goodness gracious you're a funny one!

That special cookie sounds perfect...I wonder how many other willie's I'll see tonight. I think I'm just going to write SHOW ME YOUR DICK on my name badge! I suspect these boys are gonna be well drunk enough to do it...and probably some gals too! Ooops, did I say that?

yep its alcohol based but this is kinda desparation

anybody out there got a spare ticket for ATP 05 SLINT, im kinda desparate here
yeah i know if i was desparate enough i would have booked a chalet myself but da nightmare job skit da old ability to book (DA BOLT distract all).
so if you got a spare bed or somebody pulling out (unlikely i know)
let me know

[email protected]

Unclealo said:
Well done Pete, great night. Them Delorentos were very good, Northstation as always :cool: . Yer man's Nialls stuff was excellent too apart from the bit where my text alert distracted him mid song - Apologies ! :eek:
i missed the first two acts :(
but i saw delerentos and the large corporation - great fun!

i also had a cookie - thanks jane! ;)
well done pete!

i missed the first two acts as well and i didn't meet as many people as i thought i would. i was having a little trouble standing up straight though so that might be why:eek:
i did however get to meet egg and pantone and lorcanzo:)
and i got to taste some of hag's cookie, which was lovely, but i'd like my own cookie next year jane!
thanks for a good night pete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back