Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
Ok, so far I have a cookie portrait of Kirstie, and a special cookie for Hag with boobies on it. And the vegan peanut-butter oatmeal things didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, but they're mushy and peanut-buttery, so that's okay, like. Right?

Now to make a Billybiscuit.

aoifed said:
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Stickin on me dancin pants right now.
I just made a cookie with your name on it. Literally. It says 'Aoifed'. I still can't stand that you have never before had a homemade cookie. It's more than a tragedy. It's like the opposite of genocide, if genocide was good and involved eating tasty homemade baked goods.

jane said:
I just made a cookie with your name on it. Literally. It says 'Aoifed'. I still can't stand that you have never before had a homemade cookie. It's more than a tragedy. It's like the opposite of genocide, if genocide was good and involved eating tasty homemade baked goods.
Man this just gets better and better. Reppin you up for being such a joy at christmas.

sleur said:
Don't forget the gold plating on the "supporters" ones.
indeed i should have

but didn't

at this stage i'm just lashing out random names. i hope nobody gets offended.

pete said:
i'm doing the nametags now so if you want a printed one speak now
s'alright. I'm just gonna walk around with Jane's cookie hangin out of me gob, nibbling it very slowly. Hopefully by the end of the night, everyone will know who I am and then I can gobble it all up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back