Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (3 Viewers)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
SadieOutlaw said:
i bet zita will, she seems like a bit of a mistletoe scamp.:p
I think I'll be missing the bands (sorryyyy!!) cos I have to go for drinks with my bro and sis, who are just back from foreign today. But I'll be there; don't you worry. I probably won't have mistletoe.... It's the kind of thing I'd think of bringing, but then forget...

ooohhh i hope people come along tonight.... i'm getting a bit neurotic about this.

FancyGoods said:
Hi everybody.

Whats this thread about?
I think was about Locust fans reading and weeping. And then something about Pete and his pals.
Anyway, it should be about this guy:
pete%20water%20skiing!.jpg

Is that old future Biff from Back2theFuture2 going across the lake on his hoverboard?
Gong Farmer said:
I think was about Locust fans reading and weeping. And then something about Pete and his pals.
Anyway, it should be about this guy:
pete%20water%20skiing!.jpg

We should convince your bro to come!

he claims he'll be drinking all day and night anyway.

Zita said:
I think I'll be missing the bands (sorryyyy!!) cos I have to go for drinks with my bro and sis, who are just back from foreign today. But I'll be there; don't you worry. I probably won't have mistletoe.... It's the kind of thing I'd think of bringing, but then forget...

pete said:
ooohhh i hope people come along tonight.... i'm getting a bit neurotic about this.
There better be. I had to cancel a perfectly good candlelit supper with the vicar and his wife, Major Cummerbund and Lady Petunia Glockfoster, followed by a recital of Schubert and Mendelsohn liedersongs on the pianola by our neighbourhood's very own eccentric virtuoso, Fat Frankie 'Stinky-Fingers' Scuzzbucket, who hopefully this year won't try to ravish the vicar's collection of china dolls behind the chaise longue in the drawing room.

I can't be arsed finding the thread, but a request to any DJ's playing tonight, please please PLEASE could you play Saints and Sinners by Paddy Casey?? I think it is an amazing song with incredible lyrics and I very rarely hear it on the radio or TV.

Robbie Analog said:
I can't be arsed finding the thread, but a request to any DJ's playing tonight, please please PLEASE could you play Saints and Sinners by Paddy Casey?? I think it is an amazing song with incredible lyrics and I very rarely hear it on the radio or TV.

I was nearly going to end it all, while I was in Whelans for an after work
drink a while ago and they played his album. the ENTIRE bloody thing!
Horrible little leprechaun!

Robbie Analog said:

Ah, fuck. Not Paddy Casey. Please. Can't stand him.

My ex sings better than him and she's the worst singer in the world. (Actually, second worst, cos he's the worst Does any of that make sense?).

And he needs a haircut.

Robbie Analog said:
Sorry I thought I had made it as sarcastic as I could, I'll try harder next time.

Ah, my mistake. Sarcasm is a bit hard to do on the interwebb sometimes. Especially when I'm the one reading it.

It's just when I see that man's name I feel ill.

Really ill.

Oireland's next big thing, apparrently. Has been for years.

Yawn....

Rep points to you for me mistake.

PADDY CASEY

RDS Main Hall – December 30th (Sold-Out)

The Olympia – New Years Eve, December 31st (Sold-Out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back