Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (3 Viewers)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
lee perry is playing red box
channel one in crawdaddy

is the pod a gay club ?
the names of all the nights are a bit fruity "ham , pogo , pop your cherry , stick
it in the chocbox"

skinnerchinner said:
is the pod a gay club ? the names of all the nights are a bit fruity "ham , pogo , pop your cherry , stick it in the chocbox"
you forgot club "urr hur lurr lurrvlurr burr" on tuesdays. or so i heard or read in the news, not the gays news though. i think it must of been the herald or some other rough hetrosexual newspaper, not magazine

would anyone that promised a raffle prize or three PM me to confirm yer still able to do it.

also, other peoples should feel free to bring suitable raffleables along on the night.

ta guys

pete said:
would anyone that promised a raffle prize or three PM me to confirm yer still able to do it.

also, other peoples should feel free to bring suitable raffleables along on the night.

ta guys
even null set records?

I have what I promised you, all sitting eagerly waiting to be brung. And what's this I hear about a Road Voucher? Hmm??

pete said:

ta guys

yes, those wonderful souls at Road Records donated a gift voucher - anyone else like to?

I can make a couple of copies of the new plastic donkey if they’d be any use. If nothing else they make pretty sparks in the microwave.

Back to what’s important.. who’s bringing the mistletoe? :)

Stacy said:
I can make a couple of copies of the new plastic donkey if they’d be any use. If nothing else they make pretty sparks in the microwave.

Back to what’s important.. who’s bringing the mistletoe? :)
i bet zita will, she seems like a bit of a mistletoe scamp.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back