Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (2 Viewers)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
pete said:
i'm going to book next year's christmas do this month

who wants to play it?
Pete pulls the entirety of what's left of his hair out live on stage for charity.
Meself and Thomas are gonna converse live.
Latex Lizzie, Broken Arm and Spiritual Tramp are going to do a barbershop trio medley on what's wrong with the world today
Hector Grey is goig to to a John Cage- esque number where he stands on the stage for 5 minutes in silence and finishes with a poignant

pricks

followed by a powerpoint presentation by Billy explaining how we can improve Thumped in 2006.

kay?

this thread is insanely shit

interesting time:

i was the first person to throw back stunnings kate bush CD

who were the other 2? FESS UP GUYS!!!

andrew

LC.jpg

so did i miss out on anything utterly hilarious? at the christmas party that is, h and happy new year.
ms.b.haven said:
you think you might have the christmas party on a day i could actually go...but oh no, that'd be asking too much

hello

this should be post 836

my favourite ride song is either drive blind or close my eyes from the...yellow is it...e.p (i can't remember..there was a grey one, a red one and a yellow one if I remember correctly).

P. Littbarski said:
hello

this should be post 836

my favourite ride song is either drive blind or close my eyes from the...yellow is it...e.p (i can't remember..there was a grey one, a red one and a yellow one if I remember correctly).

I think I'd go with the previously mentioned Chelsea Girl, or Like a Photograph. Close my eyes is a lovely song. I had a bit of a shoegazing day the other day, listened to everythings alright forever by the boo radleys. Still sounds good if you ask me.

Stan Bowles said:
I had a bit of a shoegazing day the other day, listened to everythings alright forever by the boo radleys. Still sounds good if you ask me.

totally..man, i must dig this album out again. theres some great guitar work on it.

whats the better song though...Lazarus by the Boo Radleys or Ride's Leave them all behind (both songs doing the long intro thingy before going off).

The choice is yours !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back