Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
40 pages. 20 posts per page plus 2 extra from meself and Billy, plus this one equals

803? Is that right? Jeebus I'm procrastinating. I remember when Pete tried to keep this thread on topic. Anyone have any idea what Aristotle or Kant might think about the introduction of needle exchanges into Irish prisons?

I love this post, its like we're all still at the party...even people who weren't there are like they were there now but they weren't.

My favorite RIDE song is Vapour Trail. Call me trite, but it will be played at my wedding.

Re: Irish prisons, are condoms available? In the US, they're considered contraband and you can loose your good time considered served if you're found with something that could save your life. Can guys get condoms in jail here?

stunning said:
I love this post, its like we're all still at the party...even people who weren't there are like they were there now but they weren't.

My favorite RIDE song is Vapour Trail. Call me trite, but it will be played at my wedding.

Re: Irish prisons, are condoms available? In the US, they're considered contraband and you can loose your good time considered served if you're found with something that could save your life. Can guys get condoms in jail here?
Your wedding? Not if them blighters in your country get their way young man.

My favourite ride song is leave them all behind

In Irish prisons condoms are not made available, although I'm sure they're not contraband. Don't even get me started on this one, I could really go on forever. I have plans for the Irish penal system. Unfortunately I spend too much time on Thumped so i'm never going to get my degree and get powerful and change stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back