This old chestnut (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
wuja got in the old hi-fi like

it's Friday, what records are you buzzing off?

today I'm on a Japanese/spacy trip with the Asteroids - Lunar Doo-Wop, Ruins, and The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi. And Large Mound, which is neither Japanes nor spacey. Also Holiday Music by Holiday Music, xln!

Patnut, you wear glasses well and you play a solid game of pool - right-handed I might add. Did you get my email today or is that working? nobody seems to have got my correspondence.

last night i listened to Debussey and Wolf Eyes. the night before i listened to Sightings, Wolf Eyes, Ninjas, Krap and Mindflayer.
during the day i listened to the new "Neptunes presents...Clones" album and Nastradoomus which is nas over mf doom instrumentals. Dirt McGirt. yeahhh.

day of hell.

got a rake o loverly instrumental stuff from temporary residence, favourites so far are cex - being ridden instrumentals and eluvium - lambent material. dug out stp - core the other day and sang along

conor said:
got a rake o loverly instrumental stuff from temporary residence, favourites so far are cex - being ridden instrumentals and eluvium - lambent material. dug out stp - core the other day and sang along

get cex "oops i did it again" or "role model" his first album.

seriously good. i heard some stuff from the new album "tall dark and handcuffed" but is really weak, just clever anti-industry-fakers raps over watery beats.

wubbish

potlatch said:
Hey, Pantone, where'd you get that Takoma rekkid? Any cop?

Got it in Road, its got 22 tracks on it and they are all pretty much great. Some are real rough crackly one chord dirges, but there is some top top stuff

Really exceptional guitaring.

Road have got a serioulsy good folk and blues section going on these days. Much kudos to Dave.

I'm having a one man Takoma/Fahy revial these days cause of it

Snaky got your e-mail, brace yourself for my reply.....

Ah no... only messing there... I meant Stakka Bo... ah no.. not really

Caprasettler...
Check out:
David Grubbs. Like Jim O'Rourke/Sea and Cake type stuff. John McEntire is drumming on Rickets and Scurvy. Buy the album this weekend.

And listening to Resident Nurse's Young Husbands quite a bit too.

Ewan... we need a records night ----> *INVITE ONLY*

herv said:
get cex "oops i did it again" or "role model" his first album.

seriously good. i heard some stuff from the new album "tall dark and handcuffed" but is really weak, just clever anti-industry-fakers raps over watery beats.

wubbish

ahhh but i gots the instrumental one - no fake rappin - just watery beats ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back