American Analog Set - this wednesday (1 Viewer)

so am i right in thinking that you'd have kitty's face on absolutely everything if you could? ... this is the part i ain't getting. you so do have the horn for hello kitty...

Originally posted by Lolo
You are correct, however, the idea of a vibrator with Mr Osterberg's head on it is even more disturbing than having a cute plastic Japanese kitten.

I should also point out that, like the guitar, I want the vibrator for kitsch value alone, not 'cause I'd find it, em, alluring....

will the kitty be joining us? ooo, i've got a pink coctail dress you know... kinda irresistible

;)

Originally posted by Pantone247
maybe I could explain it over a candle light supper?

here a pic of Snaky modelling his Love Sanals

pretty damn stylish

btw - you have such petite little feet Snaky

sandalslove.jpg

yep, patnut, you got it all wrong

mine are leathery and sexy

when I saw 'em, I never believed it, but the Jamaican dude was all like "Just try dem on, mon."

so I did, and whatever happened, something came over me and grabbed the dude, bent him violently over a table, yanked down his pants, and grabbed a firm hold of his buttocks. The dude was like, "YOU GOT DEM ON DE WRONG FEET MON!!! YOU GOT DEM ON DE WRONG FEET!!!"

that was a close one, that was

Originally posted by sparse
Where you insert on e penis into the other, right!?

Sparse if you had ever seen a penis you'd know that this is impossilbe.

If your curious I hear Billy Gannon is round the back of North Lotts every Wednsday afternoon showing his piece to punters for 10p or a lick of your ice lolly.

I ain't joking, this actually happens. Not that I know or anything:eek:

but anyway, it's like an S&M thing or somit and they insert rings or objects up into the japs eye to widen it, then after a month or two they get other men to stick their winkies up their willys, I think it's call Winkies and Willys, kinda like cops and robbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back