American Analog Set - this wednesday (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
it was an amazing gig, why are you being such nerds about it? they set up like that because it makes them sound they way they want to!!! :) this was one of them ones which makes doing this crap worth while. they is very nice fellas too.

twas indeed a doozy of a gig.
am an set were great. liked the encore with the guys so concerned about messing it up... tish what do we care as long as it sounds good.
jeff martins stuff just gets better every time i hear it
a good aul blast from the not so distant past the connectfour still sound great (even if they havent jammed in ages) the new track is kick ass. more like that please.

best part of the night: the live curtain visuals. they really added atmosphere to the whole gig:)

worst part of the night: the grumpy sound engineer who was acting the tit just because he had to cut his mullet and leave a silly blonde fringe:)

sparse... i still don't know which one of the coldspoons you are... which one? are you fake enda or blonde hippie?

Originally posted by sparse
it's the bright colours and the curves that give it away

:eek: What a snore...girls like pink and flowers, boys like blue and worms, Jeeezzzz. I'm going to have a cigarette.

THAT guitar is one mingin piece of shit though. Don't know any girl who'd play it.

me = so sad I missed this

:(

also, speaking as a boy, I'd play that daisy guitar with pride...

T_Daisy_PinkDaisy_NEW.jpg

but the main axer for me has to be this beast...

guitarset2.jpg

Originally posted by frambosenshmak
worst part of the night: the grumpy sound engineer who was acting the tit just because he had to cut his mullet and leave a silly blonde fringe:)

Ah, he's always like that. It takes an exceptional lack of personality to be considered the biggest SoundTwat™ in Dublin.

Excellent gig though - despite Psycho wrecking me head about how cool the guitars were :rolleyes:

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
i know someone who actually wants one of them :) can you guess who?

Em yes, I can guess, it's you isn't it?

Ah no, I've a good idea who wants one and I'll say in her defence that she only wants it for kitsch novelty factor and not for how it sounds. Oh *sigh*.

really? oh, i thought... :)

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
Ah no, I've a good idea who wants one and I'll say in her defence that she only wants it for kitsch novelty factor and not for how it sounds. Oh *sigh*.

look, i really have no idea which spoon you are, honest... like sorry and stuff. :)

what's all this "she" and "her", you calling me gay or something?

Originally posted by sparse
hag your gettin a kickin when I see you next, but if "she" wants one why don't you get her one, it's only €180+ postage. If you loved "her" you would;)

oh and here's one for the boys yo

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
:THAT guitar is one mingin piece of shit though. Don't know any girl who'd play it.

I would. And the Hello Kitty one, naturelment.

One of my mottos in life is "It's pink, it's plastic, I'll take it!"

now that is amazing. i thought i was starting to understand this pink plastic flower fluffy bunny bullshit but that's knocked me for 6... like WHY? would it not be better if iggy pop's head was on it or something?

heh heh heh, we're talkin' 'sex toys' tee hee hee

Originally posted by Lolo
I don't own a Hello Kitty vibrator, but it's not for want of dropping hints.

http://www.jlist.com/R/ADULTTOYS/

I don't know whats more upsetting, the Hello Kitty vibrator, or that Hag wonders why there ain't an Iggy Pop vibrator....

not to change the subject from sex toys, but right now I'm all about the Hello Kitty Toaster

I so nneed one of these!

kitty3.gif

pants, you gotta explain this shit to me some time, i'm just not getting it. iggy pop because if i remember correctly, lolo has a thing for him... could be wrong buh.

You are correct, however, the idea of a vibrator with Mr Osterberg's head on it is even more disturbing than having a cute plastic Japanese kitten.

I should also point out that, like the guitar, I want the vibrator for kitsch value alone, not 'cause I'd find it, em, alluring....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back