Foggy Notions presents An Evening With Daniel Johnston & Friends - July 27th, Whelans (1 Viewer)

Re: Foggy Notions presents An Evening With Daniel Johnston & Friends - July 27th, Whe

there's some left in WAV and tickets.ie but not many

Re: Foggy Notions presents An Evening With Daniel Johnston & Friends - July 27th, Whe

No shit, you're THAT Stonie McHash! Good times, man.

Yeah they were good times, at least thats what I was told to think.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This weekend!!!!!!!

Just in from the Glasgow show, quite a phenomenal night. Opened with Jad Fair set (+ Norman Blake, James McNew, Scout Niblett), then Scout Niblett (fairly shite to be honest) then Norman Blake (doing fanclub tunes plus a great Beavis Frond number) then Mr Sparklehorse himself (with Daniel Johnston singing Most Beautiful Widow), then a quick Daniel johnston solo set......quick intermission..and finally daniel Johnston and all of the above.

the final set was absolutely amazing, although Daniel looked far from 'comfortable' (I've never seen him before so was apprehensive to begin) it was truly one of the greatest shows I've ever seen.

Beg steal or borrow for the dublin shows.....

Nothing like a 1000 people wandering onto the streets after singing this...

I was living in a Devil Town
Didn't know it was a Devil Town​
Oh, Lord, it really brings me down
About the Devil Town

And all my friend were vampires
Didn't know they were vampires
Turns out I was a vampire myself
In the Devil Town
I was living in a Devil Town
Didn't know it was a Devil Town​
Oh Lord it really brings me down
About the Devil Town

'mazin

cant fuckin wait. 2 night too!

,,,,gggGGAAH!
someone has a spare ticket for sunday night righT?

We haven't been provided with stage-times yet unfortunately. We'll post info as soon as we can.

rough times

8pm Jad Fair
8.15pm Scout Niblett
8.30pm Norman Blake
8.45 pm Sparklehorse

9:15pm Daniel Johnston
9:45pm Daniel Johnston & friends

there may be a couple of tickets available in Road Records for the Monday night if anyone needs one

there's no real curfew but I imagine around 11pm

fuck i had no idea about this, tickets left?

I've a spare ticket for tonight (Sunday) available at face value (23.50). PM if interested.

Same here.

Alternatively, I'll swap it for a tomorrow one, cos I'd like to go twice. I think.

amazing amazing amazing night.

I was totally starstruck.

I spoke with the legendary Jad Fair afterwards and came across all goofy as James La Tengo and Norman Fanclub were either side of him.

I could have exploded in an indie puddle.

More tonight. amazing.

Thanks Foggy for putting on this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back