these chicks won't shave.....until men do (2 Viewers)

Wormo said:
Depends on the colour of the shoes

Red toenails with lime green peeptoe wedges are a notoriously feminist statement.

Looking like a guy on purpose is also a notoriously feminist statement.

Jesus, I go out for a few scoops and come back to this.
Snaky, what has Dizzy Gillespie got to do with anything?! I know jazz and I know hairy legs are rank, so what have you got to add? Nowt but a perversion for women with mens legs from what I can tell.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Bingo.

You're smarter than you look in that avatar.

ah, thats not Hermie, thats our good friend Fizz.

390794613a504326232b685727108l.jpg

fuckin hero
.|..|

I heard that in Tunisia people think you're gross if you're a woman who doesn't shave her arms. Apparently if you go to live there and you're there long enough to make friends with local women they'll take you aside, and feel all sorry for you because they think you don't know how to get rid of your arm hair and explain how to do it. They take off all the body hair with a sugar/water paste. Or so I read in the guide book...

I do shave the old pits and legs but I'm really lazy about it. I suppose the combo of long term relationship and naturally fair hair is not a good recipe for making someone bother. Although, that's not right, I hardly bothered when I was single either :)

Ive had this discussion with one of my friends who thinks body hair is disgusting. I find nothing wrong with it and have had to put up with many the joke in school about my legs. even though they were blondeish, but then I shaved for the laugh and as it would create more of a shock than having hairy legs so they are looking a tad iffy now. Hmmmm..... Did you know that you sweat less when you have under arm hair as the sweat is absorbed by the hair! Well I seen that on discovery health so it must be true.

Each to their own I suppose but if your going to be a prick about it go around giving out free wax strips and hope for the best.

Roisin said:
Each to their own I suppose but if your going to be a prick about it go around giving out free wax strips and hope for the best.

???!!! The only people who are being pricks here are the ones reduced to calling other people pricks.

Bang out of order

Sketchscene!

Physical attributes as unattractive vs. calling people gross and repulsive because they won't engage in a particularly awkward and opressive beauty regime

I know you're all entitled to your likes and dislikes but for me there's more to this than physical attractiveness. This whole thing makes me feel defensive and uncomfortable. I'm going to listen to Penis Envy and get even more wound up.

If it's an awkward and oppressive beauty regime that has conspiratorially been foisted upon women (by men I assume) then why are you victim to it?

I didn't hear anyone say that not shaving their legs is "liberating". How is it oppressive? I don't think that shaving my face is oppressive and if you said that you thought hairy chests (and not 'people with hairy chests' - note the difference) were repulsive I'd say fair enough.

You are definitely getting overly defensive here!

Be the Hokey said:
Jesus, I go out for a few scoops and come back to this.
Snaky, what has Dizzy Gillespie got to do with anything?! I know jazz and I know hairy legs are rank, so what have you got to add? Nowt but a perversion for women with mens legs from what I can tell.

"I know jazz"

heh heh

nazi

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back