these chicks won't shave.....until men do (2 Viewers)

the last time i grew my hair really long it caught light on a candle and i almost went up in flames.

true story.

Be the Hokey said:
haha. It's 'neanderthal' and I'm not, honestly. I'm just telling you what I think but wouldn't normally express cos I'd get shot down like that.

Wormo, guys don't like hairy legs.
Billy, she's not Indian, she's Canadian.

apart from the hair is she good looking? I think if I was into a bird the hair wouldnt put me off. I mean if anyone was nice enough to have sex with me it would be downright ungrateful to bring up the hair.
does anyone here want to have sex by the way?

JohnnyRaz said:
apart from the hair is she good looking? I think if I was into a bird the hair wouldnt put me off. I mean if anyone was nice enough to have sex with me it would be downright ungrateful to bring up the hair.
does anyone here want to have sex by the way?

She's nice, sure. It's amazing but the leg hair just ruins everything. I know its mean Wormo, but I'm just being honest here.

b17090438.jpg

Be the Hokey said:
You're jealous of hairy women Moose?

Me I'm jealous of anyone with a full head of hair. To be honest I've dealt with it years ago but I still know how it feels.

It's conditioning and it's culture. You're entitiled to be grossed out by it but you do have to acknowledge that it isn't actually gross (and wouldn't be considered so in most cultures in most periods of time), it's just your own shit. I'd find someone who really can't eat their food in the same room as someone who has hairy legs (because they are female) mentally unstable.

I de-hair. I'm not sure why. Probably because everyone else was doing it when I was a kid. I've used growing my pit hair as a threat. I've been severly reprimanded.

Wormo said:
I'd find someone who really can't eat their food in the same room as someone who has hairy legs (because they are female) mentally unstable.

I should qualify that. It's not hairy legs that put me off my food, it's THESE hairy legs. I know I'm not mentally unstable, so spare me the bullshit.

I don't buy that "most cultures most of the time either". I'm talking about the world we live in (and for your info I don't presently live in the 'West' and nobody here digs hairy legs either).

It's social conditioning, of course that goes without saying. Applies to me same as yourself. But is it bad conditioning?
So why are you getting so bent out of shape because I don't like hairy legs. I'm waiting for someone to say hairyness is GOOD and why and then we'll have some proper debate. Until then.....

and what about picking your nose or spitting? is that gross Wormo? well it's just conditioning and culture and if you think it's gross that's just your own shit?

Be the Hokey said:
and what about picking your nose or spitting? is that gross Wormo? well it's just conditioning and culture and if you think it's gross that's just your own shit?
There's a pretty big difference between picking your nose and having some hair on your legs. Do you find seeing men's hairy legs puts you off your food? I can understand you don't like it but the fact it makes you physically sick is just a bit much. I preferr women with shaved legs, armpits and so on, but i'm not the type to go "urgh, girls are icky" and run out of the room just because someone has body hair in the same place as me.

Be the Hokey said:
I should qualify that. It's not hairy legs that put me off my food, it's THESE hairy legs. I know I'm not mentally unstable, so spare me the bullshit.

I didn't really think you're mentally unstable. I thought maybe you were exaggerating.

Be the Hokey said:
I don't buy that "most cultures most of the time either". I'm talking about the world we live in (and for your info I don't presently live in the 'West' and nobody here digs hairy legs either).

What isn't there to buy? Cultural differences exist. Some for better, some for worse. Where are you, out of curiosity?

It's social conditioning, of course that goes without saying. Applies to me same as yourself. But is it bad conditioning?

I would say yes. Most definitely. Cosmetics industries and massive marketing campaigns in the early/mid 20th century convinced women of yet another 'problem' with their physical appearance that had to be rectified.

So why are you getting so bent out of shape because I don't like hairy legs. I'm waiting for someone to say hairyness is GOOD and why and then we'll have some proper debate. Until then.....

I aint getting bent out of shape. You're entitled to publicly voice your opinion, just like I'm entitled to question it.

How can hairyness be 'good' or 'bad' beyond your subjective opinion of the aesthetic value of a womans legs? (I may be picking you up wrong here, I dont know)

Surely hair just 'is'? I mean, if you're waiting for someone to argue the visual/sensual merits of hairy legs I reckon you'll be waiting a while.

I don't really see what picking nose/spitting has to do with this, but I do both all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back