these chicks won't shave.....until men do (1 Viewer)

Once again, it's not hairy legs that put me off my food, it's THESE hairy legs. they are the reason i don;t like hairy legs. had it not been for these, i probably wouldn;t care either way. got it? sake.
they are a sight to behold.
she also burps loudly and doesn't even think to apologise, when i'm eating. i associate that type of course behaviour with women who don't shave.

you're criticising me but all saying "i shave/i prefer to shave". it's all a bit redundant

( homage to nlgbbbbth: )
09401L.jpg

i could honestly give a shit. hair, no hair. whatever. my g/f shaves her legs about once a month, if that; she barely gets any light hair regardless, just sayin'.

the fact that we've been conditioned to think it's gross is a bit sickening, actually.

or is it not 'conditioning'? is it instead heterosexual man's drive for a youthful (ie. hairless) looking mate?

these are things i'm not up to pondering an hour after i wake up.

this woman is largely responsible for the fallacy that its ok for women to be hairy

god punished her accordingly

FB-frida-kahlo-1.jpg

What do the girls think about the cause - not the actual steps taken but the anti-beard rash bit?

And guys - do those of you who have an aversion to hairy girls - do you stay smoothly shaved all the time?

Personally I don't mind guys looking a bit scruffy in the beard department, although I must admit an aversion to extreme body hairyness... but scratchy stubble isn't at all nice.

Wormo said:
I didn't really think you're mentally unstable. I thought maybe you were exaggerating.

What isn't there to buy? Cultural differences exist. Some for better, some for worse. Where are you, out of curiosity?

I would say yes. Most definitely. Cosmetics industries and massive marketing campaigns in the early/mid 20th century convinced women of yet another 'problem' with their physical appearance that had to be rectified.

I aint getting bent out of shape. You're entitled to publicly voice your opinion, just like I'm entitled to question it.

Surely hair just 'is'? I mean, if you're waiting for someone to argue the visual/sensual merits of hairy legs I reckon you'll be waiting a while.

I don't really see what picking nose/spitting has to do with this, but I do both all the time.

Wormo - cultural differences do exist. what you said was that the majority accept hairyness. That's what I don't buy, at least in the present day.

"How can hairyness be 'good' or 'bad' beyond your subjective opinion of the aesthetic value of a womans legs? (I may be picking you up wrong here, I dont know)" - You're right there. I've no idea. I'm just telling you my opinion so you can call me mentally unstable. I don;t know the answer as to why it's normalised and you may be right that big bad corpos had a significant role to play in it but that sounds a bit too simplified to me.

If its bad conditioning and makes no obvious sense to you, why do you do it?

As for the visual/sensual merits of hairyness, well maybe Snakybus can enlighten us?!

johnnystress said:
The blood vessels of the dermis provide nutrients to the skin and help regulate body temperature.

True. Women from temperate climates should by nature possess more vellus hair than your eskimos and your siberian housewives. This why remington ladyshaves sell very poorly in the equatorial region of Africa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back