these chicks won't shave.....until men do (2 Viewers)

Ka pow!

Well Brian even I wouldn't be that mean, and apparently I'm a total knob, but at least you put your name to your abuse, unlike every one of the hairy marys who are de-repping me for this thread but don't have the wit to put their name to it.

Very big of y'all. Group hug.

Be the Hokey said:
Ka pow!

Well Brian even I wouldn't be that mean, and apparently I'm a total knob, but at least you put your name to your abuse, unlike every one of the hairy marys who are de-repping me for this thread but don't have the wit to put their name to it.

Very big of y'all. Group hug.

Its grand,sure she is thickskinned............and a layer of hair also

I'm with snaky on this, obviously. Completely hair-free armpits don't smell right

I have had an insufficient variety of sexual partners to be able comment on how I'd feel about someone with real hairy legs (or a hairy arse) - who knows what effect it would have on me in the heat of the moment, could go either way I guess

Dear Roisin,

Thanks for the suggestion of reading the dictionary.I however,dont have to.I trust you have taken my advice of doing pass English for the leaving cert,if only for the sake of the exam corrector.You have concistently proved yourself to have an absolutely disgraceful attitude problem and the general demeanor of a six year old.So when we take into account you are pretty thick and have an awful personality you dont have a lot going for you.I suggest you start shaving so you can settle down with a nice husband.Sure isnt that what every girl wants?Now be a good girl and print this off and get your Mum to sign it and return it to me before end of working day.

All the best,

Brian

My god.... I think im only seeing that for the first time now. Im sitting here laughing at it....

Shockingly enough im also hair free now.. Kinda miss it. Dammed friends with their wax strips and before going on holiday cornering. Had some waster wank bag come over to me at the debs and ask if I started to shave my legs since she had last seen me (she had dropped out at the start of 5th year) the chap I was trying to get off at the time with was less than impressed, but thanks to the joys of whiskey he forgot about it fairly fast.

My question is why hasn't science fixed the hair issue yet? Surely there must be an easy fix. If they can breed hairless cats, why not people? I mean, I barely have hair so it can't be far off. I even need to dye my eyebrows so people can see them but I would love to be hairless from the next down. I don't understand how girls (or guys for that matter) go without shaving their legs. It's such a great feeling to put on stockings or jeans against smooth legs. I shave every time I shower. Even if I shower twice in one day. It is part of my routine so I need to do it before I can get out. I realize there is nothing to shave yet I still do it. Hair on me = bad. Hair on other people, it doesn't bother me so much.

Armpit hair is OK - as long as it not bushy or curly
Hairy legs though are a bit repulsive.

mytwocents.gif

no, it's true, and eating the pips of an apple makes a tree grow in your belly

i swear

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back