The Tallest Man on Earth (1 Viewer)

Kristin was great, the audienc were not. It's been ages since I was so pissed off at a gig.

Yep, it was the worst I've heard in a while.
It was hard to hear anything over the muppets in front of me saying how next time they go to a concert it soulg be something they can dance around to, and it was more fun when they saw The Frames.

Oh to be tall and able see the stage from anywhere :(

didnt notice anything annoying audiencewise, altho I was upstairs for the gig.

Thought the show was excellent. Did anyone recognise the cover he did towards the end? I recognised the tune but can't recall the name

You were upstairs? I thought you were the dude in front with the hat and I was going to say well done on the not talking this time. Standing next to Unicron, I again want to kick the shins of idiots who pay into gigs and then proceed to talk all the way through! Seriously, like what the fuck? How does one get to be upstairs at Whelans? I would pay extra for that.

Patsy Cline-- I Fall to Pieces:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You were upstairs? I thought you were the dude in front with the hat and I was going to say well done on the not talking this time. Standing next to Unicron, I again want to kick the shins of idiots who pay into gigs and then proceed to talk all the way through! Seriously, like what the fuck? How does one get to be upstairs at Whelans? I would pay extra for that.

No way! That song has been recently leaving me blubbering like a child! Amazing. Pity I missed the gig. Big boos on the talkers. Do they get free tickets or something?

Yeah I was upstairs for the whole thing - my mates were there before me and had nabbed a good spot by the balcony.

No way! That song has been recently leaving me blubbering like a child! Amazing. Pity I missed the gig. Big boos on the talkers. Do they get free tickets or something?

I think in part its a case of persons with a genuine interest taking mates/lovers along who don't have a clue and would rather talk their way through it. TBH I'd rather go to these things on my lonesome, than have my bird/mates burning the ear of me and wrecking the heads of all in sundry around who just want to enjoy the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back