The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

It's only the Carling Cup, right? Commiserations, but oh dear oh dear...

It is and it isn't. I had a real sense that if they'd won that one it could have been the first domino that led to a number of trophies being won in the coming seasons. Lot of work needed to get their heads right now, could potentially follow that defeat with exit from the CL and FA Cup in the coming fortnight.

Fucking gutting, but so typically Arsenal. The Djourou/Kos partnership has actually been really strong in the last few months, any huge fuckups have happened when Squillachi is in the side. but yesterday they both made an error that led to a goal.

I had a real sense that if they'd won that one it could have been the first domino that led to a number of trophies being won in the coming seasons.

Yep.

but so typically Arsenal.

And unfortunately, Yep.

Decent run out tonight, Henderson was a bit shakey but done ok. Diaby done a fair bit in the first half. And Chamakh just seemed to die on his legs throughout the second.

someone was telling me that an eminent sports psychologist from usa town, america, did test on the arse lads and nicklas bentdner scored the highest of anyone he's ever tested for self confidence.

do you think he's finally found his level?

someone was telling me that an eminent sports psychologist from usa town, america, did test on the arse lads and nicklas bentdner scored the highest of anyone he's ever tested for self confidence.

do you think he's finally found his level?

13 prem goals last season from basically playing 1/2 of it out of position. The dude isn't as good as he thinks he is (or to be strictly accurate, thinks that he can be) but he's useful to have around.

i don't think anyone is as good as niklas thinks he is. he's a conundrum. excellent one minute, loping goof the next. better than chamakh though *cough*

surely terrible bottlers win. you must mean best bottlers in football. right?

I'd hardly think losing away tonight to the best side in the world would constitute bottling. I'd say a better example of bottling would be making a fucking fortress of your home ground in the CL and yet repeatedly failing to get out of the group phase.

i think bottling it is going anywhere with a goal advantage and expecting to lose. you've written them off already. even liverpool beat barca before. it's 11 v 11. fair enough, they're mostly all midgets, but still.

Barca vs Arsenal 2nd leg...

Besides the RVP sending off which was incredibly harsh we just didn't show up, Barca massacared us, our only players who come out with any credit are the keeper, Nasri and our man of the match Jack Wilshire, our centrebacks were half decent too but had no cover, Diaby was shit, hilarious the way we could've stolen it at the end but everyone knows how bad Niks 1st touch is...

re:RVP/Ref
https://twitter.com/rioferdy5/status/45226489414828032

c510cd3b543b1feb5aa63e417870_grande.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back