The talking about Arsenal FC thread (3 Viewers)

c510cd3b543b1feb5aa63e417870_grande.jpg

Arsenal. Riddled with stupidity.

Spurs are basically Stoke with a bit more pace on the wings and one or two actual ball players.

I think Szzzzzzezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzcszzzzzzzzny will be a brilliant keeper in the future, he's already a good shot stopper, is willing to attack the ball, has the size, the little bit of arrogance that can inspire confidence in a back 4, but he made some very rash decisions last night, I loved when he went out and cleaned out Bale in the first half but it's that sort of impetuousness that led to him giving away the penalty too. Suppose it comes wioth being 21 and being in a position where every error has a high chance of being disastrous.

Spurs are basically Stoke with a bit more pace on the wings and one or two actual ball players.
barcelona are basically stoke with a bit more pace and 11 actual ball players. good point though.

I don't think there's enough pictures of bottles on the internet to do justice to Arsenal any more.
a picture of no bottle would have been more appropriate.

s'funny. you need bottle not to be a bottler.

bring back tony adams, i hear he had a few bottles lying around.

I think Szzzzzzezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzcszzzzzzzzny will be a brilliant keeper in the future, he's already a good shot stopper, is willing to attack the ball, has the size, the little bit of arrogance that can inspire confidence in a back 4, but he made some very rash decisions last night, I loved when he went out and cleaned out Bale in the first half but it's that sort of impetuousness that led to him giving away the penalty too. Suppose it comes wioth being 21 and being in a position where every error has a high chance of being disastrous.

yeah i think he looks alright that keeper. stupidity running through the team though. like eboue. king clown. i'm still laughing at his challenge on lucas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back