The talking about Arsenal FC thread (4 Viewers)

Gross ...

115649114-cf022359b16e6089fb693126e.jpg

Wouldn't be too gone on that at all. Here's hoping the home will be better. At least it doesn't look like the shape of last season's, the away was like a drawing of a jersey you'd do in second class, not comfortable at all for a man of my...ahem....physique.

We're being strongly linked with Sebastien Squillachi of Sevilla this morning. 30 or so, played in the CL, ex of Monaco and Lyon and has 20 international caps, apparently a bit more of a hard man than a Nesta type of footballing defender. Potentially the type of addition to the squad that the club has been crying out for for a couple of years, not a massive name but he could be a solid addition to lend experience and a bit of steel. Haven't seen a lot of him so I won't comment on how good he is.

Now if we could only get the keeper situation sorted, would love it to be Shay but there's the issue of City probably not wanting to sell to a rival. Schwarzer isn't a top keeper but he's better than what we've got, he'd do.

Bringing in those two would go a long way to settle a lot of fans nerves for the coming season I think and would at least show that Wenger has moved to address the two most glaring problems in the team.

Frim did yes and Squillachi passed his medical, 4 good CBs now, far better then what we had last year, plz plz god let us get that keeper.
Imagine how good we would be with a Reina or Hart in goal, seriously...

Watched the game on a pretty good stream, WBA played very fast and confidently, nice quick passes, they just about deserved it, primarily because of how sloppy we were in defence, we only looked decent once Rosicky and Wilshire came on, Rosicky looks really good this season.
Well done WBA.

Man City vs Arsenal is looking tasty and important for both clubs if they want to prove that they're title contenders and can win the big games.
Funnily enough I'm more upbeat about our chances this year even though City are stronger this year.

Man City vs Arsenal is looking tasty and important for both clubs if they want to prove that they're title contenders and can win the big games.
Funnily enough I'm more upbeat about our chances this year even though City are stronger this year.

:smug:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow, who didn't see that outcome coming? Poor old Arsene just doesn't get that his pretty football is no use against wily Slurgie's tactics. Not a single win in their last 11 games against United or Chelsea, that must drive him mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back