The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

If Barca get Fabregas and Villa next year, they will surely be fucking ridiculous.

But then again they got 99 points this year and only won the league on the last day of the season. Mourinho will be going to Real next year, if the rumours are to be believed, so La Liga is going to become even more of a two horse race.

I won't stand in Fab's way.
I can understand his reasoning, no world class players brought in and no trophies.
Facts.

Barca apparently have yet to even make a bid. The only source for yesterday's story is that wanker with the funny beard that does the la liga analysis on Sky Sports sometimes. I still think there's something to this but he's got 4 years left on his deal and for the best young central midfielder in the world with probably the best part of a decade to come before he begins to disimprove as a player they would want to be stumping up a fuckload more than the £30-£35 million that was doing the rounds yesterday. They already low balled a cash strapped Valencia for Villa (his age and long term resale value notwithstanding), Arsenal aren't in the same financial strife that they are.

Yep he def has to be worth at least 50mils, I mean he has just had his best season with us, he has learned to have pace!! fuck knows how and the amount of goals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back