The Snow. (3 Viewers)

i was meant to drive to near rosslare this morning. apparently cars are getting stuck trying to get onto the M50 at dundrum and sandyford. when i plotted a route on google maps, it plotted a route via carlow.

i was meant to drive to near rosslare this morning. apparently cars are getting stuck trying to get onto the M50 at dundrum and sandyford. when i plotted a route on google maps, it plotted a route via carlow.
I was on the luas and when we went over that stretch of the luas it was a car park.

It's all brown and yellow mush here.
So much yellow.

I've lit the fire and made s'mores with @Jill Hives. Life is good.

Bit of snow here this morning after 11:30 or so.
Bus I was on at 8:15 this morning broke down two miles from town and walked rest of way in 34 minutes.
Was bright and mild at that stage...

Freezing here now and the magical wonderland has turned into a quagmire of icy slush and mud

Horrendous drive to work this morning (thanks management). I was so rattled. Obviously i know now everyone was caught on the hop, but i couldnt believe there was NO treatment, on any road.

Down shit hill.
Google Maps

Up shit hill.
Google Maps

BMW stuck at that left turn, wheel spinning away.
Google Maps

Genuinely an awful time.

Horrendous drive to work this morning (thanks management). I was so rattled. Obviously i know now everyone was caught on the hop, but i couldnt believe there was NO treatment, on any road.

Down shit hill.
Google Maps

Up shit hill.
Google Maps

BMW stuck at that left turn, wheel spinning away.
Google Maps

Genuinely an awful time.
In fairness, I was driving home and it started snowing, but not sticking and that was 6.40/50 this morning. Went to bring the dog out back around 7.30 and there was snow sticking to the ground.

In fairness, I was driving home and it started snowing, but not sticking and that was 6.40/50 this morning. Went to bring the dog out back around 7.30 and there was snow sticking to the ground.
oh yeah i know, it was nuts how quickly it came on.

Had to collect my daughter from school early and was talking to her nervous looking assistant principal. He said this is the worst possible weather you can have as a principal. I asked, why, because it's dangerous? He paused and said 'just imagine being a thirteen/fourteen year old in...GAVIN, PUT THAT DOWN!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back