The Snow. (1 Viewer)

is it going to fecking snow or not?

They've been going on about it for days and Dublin hasn't seen a damn flake

I want to run in the morning
Let me be free!

And there it is. Not much.

Climate wise, less unpleasant than yesterdays bitter wind. But still, I am not enthused.

I drove the dreaded car last night. Through the midlands there were a couple of spots where the fog was turning into slightly clattery sounding stuff, and may have briefly stuck to the windscreen.

The fog was mental last night. I'm pretty sure some of it was freezing, if not snow. I was doing probably 90kmph keeping a fella behind me at a decent distance because I didn't want lads to slam into the back of me. There were lads railing it past me at 130+, into pea soup style snowy fog.

I drove the dreaded car last night. Through the midlands there were a couple of spots where the fog was turning into slightly clattery sounding stuff, and may have briefly stuck to the windscreen.

The fog was mental last night. I'm pretty sure some of it was freezing, if not snow. I was doing probably 90kmph keeping a fella behind me at a decent distance because I didn't want lads to slam into the back of me. There were lads railing it past me at 130+, into pea soup style snowy fog.
terrible drivers on the roads these days.

Freezing sleet and slush here today. It is hell. Oh for some nice 2018-style snow

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back