The Snow. (2 Viewers)

I'm thinking if there's mad snow but everybody that can is working from home anyway, then it's another good argument for telling companies to get to fuck if they want people to go in to offices if the pandemic ever ends.
Actually one of my housemates does content moderator shit for facepuke, and they insist that he goes to this office somewhere for security or some shit, which is fucking nonsense cause then there's a load of people crammed into an office in a pandemic when they could have been working alone at home instead. They pay for a taxi to bring him there and back every day, but I hope there is mad snow and fucks that whole system.

having spent 2 months in the baltics during the darkest winter months, and seeing how they just get fucking on with things when there's 2 foot of snow on the ground, this makes me lol now.
This is all well and good (people who live in climate have adapted to it) but i'd love to see them deal psychologically with 300 days of grey drizzle.

I'm thinking if there's mad snow but everybody that can is working from home anyway, then it's another good argument for telling companies to get to fuck if they want people to go in to offices if the pandemic ever ends.
Actually one of my housemates does content moderator shit for facepuke, and they insist that he goes to this office somewhere for security or some shit, which is fucking nonsense cause then there's a load of people crammed into an office in a pandemic when they could have been working alone at home instead. They pay for a taxi to bring him there and back every day, but I hope there is mad snow and fucks that whole system.

yeah - loads of folks got time off for the beast from the east - things would just carry on as (ab)normal this time.

I think on the coast its just going to piss sleet

what'll happen, right, is everyone is going to panic dash to the supermarkets to stock up and the crowded supermarkets will be worse super spread events than Christmas. MARK MY WORDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back