The Snow. (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In the pub here, and there's this young Brazilian man who's never seen snow before. He had us do a video of him in the snow to send to the folks back home.

On the middle of that, an Italian walked out, looked at the shitty snow, looked to the sky and said "FUCK OFF", and walked back inside.

A fair dumping of snow here over the weekend near the dublin mountains. Was up the mountains sunday morning and there was a lovely covering of powdery snow, about 1.5 inches in depth. Similar consistency to the snow you'd see out in the baltics, where I'm going wednesday AND IS HASNT STOPPED SNOWING SINCE FUCKING NOVEMBER

no snow here. there is some ice and it never got above minus temps all day. it was sunny and wasn't bad until sun started to go down. proper cold.
only rooms that aren't cold are my bedroom (w/ electric heater) and the kitchen (w/ a stove burning)

it is forecast to be -8 at 9 am on Wednesday.
until last week I could have done without any heating this winter but now this isn't nice.
must even worse elsewhere

-3.5 this morning around 10am when I tried to leave the house. Buses cancelled, luas disrupted so I decided to drive. Spent 20 minutes defrosting the INSIDE of car.

New Zealand friend asked about the cold over here. Apparently "BRITAIN'S FREEZING" made the news over there. I think maybe the fact that people can't pay heating bills is more the thing, rather than it being particularly cold.

We're running out of diesel , but we can get more, and it's a bit cold. I can't walk home without stopping in the pub to warm up. A minor complaint. Its grand like, jesus, we're not in Ukraine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good ol' Lescalleets and Lambkin.

This is getting annoying now

My car is immobile because the wheels are frozen. It means I can't walk the dogs or go to the shops.

Our water is getting turned off at some point today., no idea for how long.

We need to get an electrician to reinstall the sensor for the boiler because it keeps turning itself on to avoid freezing, and it's costing us a fortune.

And my feet are cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back