The Slane Girl Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've at least a dozen Hi8 sex tapes in the storage thats been driving me mad. Wanna get rid of them, but then they'd be lost forever. It's gross, the idea of even looking at them, but I'm a hoarder and a softy when it comes to nostalgia. Be great if there was some place on the cloud that they'd be safe and secure, and then, I wouldn't have to worry about a terrible car accident, and having family members coming to clean out my place.

I thought pete was saying that slut shaming sells, and the keywords posted on thumped twitter acc indicate web users enjoy slut shaming. So a bit of a chicken and egg situation, although people used to enjoy race baiting too, until legislation/social programming/education/peer pressure pushed it to the fringe. I don't imagine stormfront gets much google adsense, or if google even allow their brand to be connected to the racism that goes on at that site.
you lost me as well.

but, as a social experiment (purely to get the adsense revenue up), I'm gonna start a One Direction thread, as soon as I learn something about them.

..I'm gonna start a One Direction thread, as soon as I learn something about them.

this'll make for a good kick off
enhanced-buzz-8847-1377034762-5.jpg

This thread has generated tens of thousands of visits over the last few days from people looking for photos & videos of the incident, which is bumping up the Adsense ad revenues, which I'll be donating to the Rape Crisis Centre.

Much as i agree with your stance on the naming and posting of photos, i think a donation to some alcohol charity would be more appropriate.

Much as i agree with your stance on the naming and posting of photos, i think a donation to some alcohol charity would be more appropriate.

well to be honest it's not going to be much. it's just the principle of the thing really - i don't want to profit (ha!) in any way from it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the shenanigans the Corrs must have gotten up to....

I saw Sharon Corr at Oxegen (or was it electric picnic? i can't remember) about 2 years ago. Typical heckle: "I WOULD DESTROY YOU"

God bless her she soldiered through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back