The Russian invasion of Ukraine (9 Viewers)

moneypoint is a coal fired station, no? with oil as a backup.
Money point runs on gas, with oil as a backup. If it keeps going there will rationing for sure

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

convenient that he had an anti tank missile and a massive sniper rifle lying around all the same

On the channel of the Ministry of Defense Zvezda, a gray-haired warrior offered to honor the memory of the guys who are dying in Ukraine. But we can't talk about our losses) The warrior was shut up by the SS hysterical host: — SHUT UP! OUR GUYS DON'T DIE THERE! THEY WILL DESTROY THE FASCIST RESPECT! TRIUM OF RUSSIAN WEAPONS

UK government has FINALLY sanctioned Roman Abramovich this morning. He cannot sell Chelsea FC.

now is the time to have big conversations about a lot of things from the arms industry to money laundering especially through the UK and it's dependencies (Cayman Islands, Channel Islands). Start doing the right thing and stop being hypocrites when it comes to money.

Seeing pictures of pregnant women on stretchers is really miserable.
it's at the point that I can't even think very much about, or talk about any of this shit in company because I don't trust myself not to lose it and start bawling.

I work with an Israeli person, and the other day in a meeting she said "can you believe that a country is doing this sort of thing in Europe in 2022"?

I mean... look out window at calming view. Breath in. Ignore statement. Carry on with stupid Teams meeting.

it's at the point that I can't even think very much about, or talk about any of this shit in company because I don't trust myself not to lose it and start bawling.

I work with an Israeli person, and the other day in a meeting she said "can you believe that a country is doing this sort of thing in Europe in 2022"?

I mean... look out window at calming view. Breath in. Ignore statement. Carry on with stupid Teams meeting.

In fairness to her, her government are technically doing it in Asia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back