The New Pope (2 Viewers)

manonhorse.GIF
Back when popes were popes

sparse said:
It's it supposed to be a black person? Thats what Nostradamus said, and then follows the end of the world.
My bets on Justin Fashanu, they seem to like footballers in the Vatican what with old JPII being Polands national goalkeeper beforehand.

There was a pope from Africa 1500 years ago - and I would assume he was black. So that's a load of nonsense what Nostradamus said. He said a lot of things.

Clinton Bapiste said:
There was a pope from Africa 1500 years ago - and I would assume he was black. So that's a load of nonsense what Nostradamus said. He said a lot of things.

was he the guy who was the presenter on Gladiators?

would be deadly if the curtain goes back to the sound of ARRUUUUGGGAA!

Clinton Bapiste said:
There was a pope from Africa 1500 years ago - and I would assume he was black.

Bad assumption. Northern Africa was, and remains to this day, very white (in the Caucasian sense). Since the entire area was part of the Roman Empire well after the Catholic Church was established, it's no surprise a pope would come from there. For example, even though he was never a pope, Augustine was from Africa.

Paul

Clinton Bapiste said:
There's no smoke without fire.

The new Pope will look like this:
:D hahaha! I'm not in a position to rep you for that at the moment, but that's pretty damn funny.

well whoever the new pope is, lets hope he does some stuff to give the third world a break. I'm sure some kind of action regarding contraception might have a positive effect on the whole aids disaster in africa for instance?

'pope' springs eternal (sorry couldn't help that..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back