The Confessions thread (3 Viewers)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Website
thumped.com
i mean, it's coming back, but i was holding off until i did a big software upgrade here, which means waiting for a couple of critical things to also be upgraded. most of these have now been released - two of them literally being made available this week - but one of them is only an alpha release so not quite ready for production use.... so yeah album club is coming back

therealjohnny

Supporter
That Keanu Reeves girlfriend picture that's been doing the rounds all day...
Everyone was saying how great she looked and never had cosmetic surgery, and I was thinking I barely recognize her..thinking until a minute ago that it was Helen Mirren

therealjohnny

Supporter
That Keanu Reeves girlfriend picture that's been doing the rounds all day...
Everyone was saying how great she looked and never had cosmetic surgery, and I was thinking I barely recognize her..thinking until a minute ago that it was Helen Mirren

Burgerbarbaby

Supporter
Contributor
Website
www.facebook.com
I often get Helen Mirren as a.... "you know who you look like..." I often wonder if they mean when she was my age or now. Either way, it's a compliment.
Sure is! On a slightly different track, a who do YOU think you look like thread might be fun. Me = Gary Busey x Ron Perlman

Users who are viewing this thread

• Unicron

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads